Fake Profile Photo from Seller?

Hi Everyone.

So…, i want to buy a gig from USA seller.
Wanted to give a new seller a chance.

I search and filter the gig selections and found 1 good thumbnail and professional profile.
So…, i contact this seller yesterday…, and 22 hours later she reply back with poor English.
Suspicious…, i try to search the profile image with google image search and found that her image is from stock photo.

Is it allowed? To use FAKE Profile Image?

• Like 9

Depends on what type of profile image, is it a stock image or copyright free. That seller can use it, but fiverr don’t recommended

No, it is not allowed. Under the Fiverr Community Standards Integrity and Authenticity page:

image.thumb.png.ce789fee7aaec97018a2a243564289fa.png
image1197×238 16.4 KB

Depends on what type of profile image, is it a stock image or copyright free. That seller can use it, but fiverr don’t recommended

Sorry, but that’s incorrect. It doesn’t matter if it a stock or royalty free image. It should be an authentic image of the seller himself/herself, or one created or owned by the seller.

• Like 14

No, it is not allowed. Under the Fiverr Community Standards Integrity and Authenticity page:

Sorry, but that’s incorrect. It doesn’t matter if it a stock or royalty free image. It should be an authentic image of the seller himself/herself, or one created or owned by the seller.

Thank you for your best information. I should may help my freelancing career.

• Like 7

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/8/2021 at 6:50 AM, ridwansugi said:

Hi Everyone.

So…, i want to buy a gig from USA seller.
Wanted to give a new seller a chance.

I search and filter the gig selections and found 1 good thumbnail and professional profile.
So…, i contact this seller yesterday…, and 22 hours later she reply back with poor English.
Suspicious…, i try to search the profile image with google image search and found that her image is from stock photo.

Is it allowed? To use FAKE Profile Image?

i do not like it

• Like 3