Help please - unsure about reading this script

nateb99

Hi could someone tell me if this is safe to go ahead with? Here is the script I’ve been given:

After the seige of Detroit two brave knights, Lord Geronimo the third and Smart Fellow come together to vanquish the foul demons of the BLM movement and save the world with the power of gangster rap music.
United the warriors make their way to Paris to confront the perpetrator of this unknown evil.
May God be with them both.

Definitely go with your gut. Not only would this most likely go against TOS and perhaps get you a warning, but if it also goes against your ethics, you should decline.

If they’ve already placed an order, you should be able to cancel with CS’s help so it doesn’t affect anything, given the nature of the request.

I don’t think this script’s content goes against terms of service. Feels pretty fictional, imho, and could imagine this going into some satire/parody piece. Though if you feel uncomfortable going ahead with it, definitely cancel the order through CS and/or block the buyer so that he or she can’t order.

Archived