Cash Advance for the second time

On 1/3/2023 at 3:20 PM, aaftabi said:

On December 28, 2022, I returned the $4500 cash advance for the second time. After that, I noticed a $5000 option that I had planned to take advantage of in the first week of January 2023, but like you, I now see that my cash advance option has also disappeared 😞 

Yesterday I got back Cash Advance option for 3rd time. This time is $5000 .. WOW 😍😍😍

• Like 15
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, aaftabi said:

Yesterday I got back Cash Advance option for 3rd time. This time is $5000 .. WOW 😍😍😍

But you're going to pay pay $681 in interest for that service. I don't see that qualifies for a WOW!!!!! 

• Like 14
  • Up 5

6 minutes ago, aaftabi said:

$681 extra on $5000 is not a big deal.

It's not a big deal if you're investing it in something that brings you more than $681 (or, I suppose, if there's an emergency that requires thousands to handle).

Otherwise it's $681 that you didn't have to spend.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:46 AM, mint_creations said:

Not a rumour. I paid back my loan last week and I had the option to take another loan after about 3 days. The option disappears and you’re evaluated again. If you still qualify, the option will be available again. Have you paid back the loan?

practical experience, very good information. thanks 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 5:10 AM, breals said:

But you're going to pay pay $681 in interest for that service. I don't see that qualifies for a WOW!!!!! 

I bought my full computer setup using my first 1000$ and it was a big deal to me.  hoping to get 2nd time and already have a plan for what to invest. 

• Like 13

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 7:01 PM, imranhossainbpp said:

Hello all of my valuable friends.
Has anyone paid back their Cash Advance…?
If yes, then what after that ?
did you get the cash advance for the second time ?

I was given the option to take a cash advance again within six hours of paying it off the first time I took it. After that I took the second cash advance and paid it. Now waiting to receive cash advance for third time

• Like 10

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, ahmar898 said:

I have Received 2 time advance cash From Fiverr. then My account DE rank For 3 months. Now i am in waiting for 3rd Cash . Can anyone guide me When I can get advance Cash ?

On Fiverr, what is most important is to Perform Well, in terms of more & more selling, and providing better service to clients.

The more you sell & provide great service to clients, Fiverr will keep on passing benefits/features to you.

The moment the sale/service pauses/stops, the benefits also stop 🙂

So basically, you need to sell more to get it back. 

• Like 9

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 6:31 PM, imranhossainbpp said:

Hello all of my valuable friends.
Has anyone paid back their Cash Advance…?
If yes, then what after that ?
did you get the cash advance for the second time ?

• Like 5