Cash Advance for the second time

Okay, but few peoples are telling that, they have taken the second time loan too.

Was this a rumour ?

Not a rumour. I paid back my loan last week and I had the option to take another loan after about 3 days. The option disappears and you’re evaluated again. If you still qualify, the option will be available again. Have you paid back the loan?

• Like 44

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, bandesha161 said:

I paid back within 45 days but still waiting for the miracle to happen again 😀

It’s been 4 days since I paid and the Cash Advance option gone 😀

Did you get the Cash Advance again ? I just paid mine a couples of days ago, but the option hasn't not appeared yet

• Like 38

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/21/2021 at 1:58 AM, mirsubfazlani said:

I've gotten it 4 times, waiting on the 5th time. It's paid a few hours since its been paid back. I remember it taking anywhere 6 hours to 3 days in my experience.

Hi, did you had any issues on your gig ranging after taking the loan? I got some mixed of information from few local seller here that it might do a bad impact on my profile. Yes I know its funny, but still im confused too :(

• Like 32
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, its_shanaya said:

Hi, did you had any issues on your gig ranging after taking the loan? I got some mixed of information from few local seller here that it might do a bad impact on my profile. Yes I know its funny, but still im confused too 😞

It won't impact your profile or gigs.

• Like 30
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

I got Cash advance of $100 at that time I had option to get upto $500 I  pay back within one month, after that I got option to get advance of upto $400 at that time I did not avail it but after few days I tried to get advance but Cash advance option was disappeared. 

• Like 28
  • Up 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 11:37 PM, bandesha161 said:

I paid back within 45 days but still waiting for the miracle to happen again 😀

It’s been 4 days since I paid and the Cash Advance option gone 😀

On December 28, 2022, I returned the $4500 cash advance for the second time. After that, I noticed a $5000 option that I had planned to take advantage of in the first week of January 2023, but like you, I now see that my cash advance option has also disappeared 😞 

• Like 17

On 6/8/2021 at 11:42 PM, imranhossainbpp said:

Okay, but few peoples are telling that, they have taken the second time loan too.

Was this a rumour ?

1. What are the eligibility criteria required for Fiverr Cash Advance?
Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history. 

• Like 17