In 7 days I got my first order! How?

web_laab

Hello Professionals!!
Hope you all doing great!!
After publishing my first GIG I got my first order in 7 days. And I had completed it with a 5-star review. But after completing that order I am not getting buyer requests. it’s not like I am not active!! I am active on Fiverr.

favicon-32x32.png.f4e8b1c9cb88a98ecfbbdcfe6140be44.png Fiverr.com
design-professional-and-responsive-wordpress-website-or-wordpress-blog.png.2301bd74c05756d127cc2efa39cb6131.png

Web_laab: I will design professional and responsive wordpress website or...

For only $30, Web_laab will design professional and responsive wordpress website or wordpress blog. | "INBOX ME before placing an order!"Are you looking for an amazing, unique, SEO-friendly & responsive WordPress website for your business?I’m...

Now I want to add a video instead of an image. is that okay that I edit my gig now??
please suggest me how can I improve my GIG??

Changing and improving descriptions, tags and portfolio is always better than keeping your gig unoptimized. Don’t worry about impressions and clicks, if everything is optimized it will result in better ratings, impressions and orders in the long run.

Its not only about the impressions or clicks. i just want more order and work more. and also i am not seeing any buyer requests…

Its not only about the impressions or clicks. i just want more order and work more. and also i am not seeing any buyer requests…

Just FYI, Buyer Requests are something different than buyers ordering from you.

Buyer request is a specific section on the website (on your dashboard, click on More (top-right) and in the dropdown, select Buyer Requests).

Just FYI, Buyer Requests are something different than buyers ordering from you.

Buyer request is a specific section on the website (on your dashboard, click on More (top-right) and in the dropdown, select Buyer Requests).

I know that. That much knowledge i have. its the buyer request is always says no buyer request.

I know that. That much knowledge i have. its the buyer request is always says no buyer request.

I see, that could be because you’re relatively new and in the beginning, you won’t see a lot (if any) buyer requests in the list. Once you complete more orders, more BR’s will become visible to you as your account is deemed more trustworthy by the algorithm and you’ve shown yourself to be an active seller. It’s kind of a paradox, but that’s how the Fiverr BR system works.

I see, that could be because you’re relatively new and in the beginning, you won’t see a lot (if any) buyer requests in the list. Once you complete more orders, more BR’s will become visible to you as your account is deemed more trustworthy by the algorithm and you’ve shown yourself to be an active seller. It’s kind of a paradox, but that’s how the Fiverr BR system works.

Okay… Now i understand. thank you …

Archived