New Italian member!

Ciao a tutti !
I am Carlotta and I am a new seller on Fiverr. I have started only 16 days ago but I have already completed 6 orders. So far I am really enjoying working on this platform. I mainly translate from German, English, Spanish into Italian (and viceversa) and I do Italian transcriptions too. I love painting as well. Check out my gigs and message me if you are interested!
Grazie ☺️

Ciao, Carlotta!

Welcome to the forum. It sounds as though you’ve had a great start to life on Fiverr. 🙂

Yes ! So far so good, the only “problem” is that I can’t find many buyers requests, I try to refresh the page but it often says 0 result. Probably it is because I have just started and I need to wait or complete more orders…

Yes ! So far so good, the only “problem” is that I can’t find many buyers requests, I try to refresh the page but it often says 0 result. Probably it is because I have just started and I need to wait or complete more orders…

Oh hello there nice to see you here.

Ciao a tutti !

I am Carlotta and I am a new seller on Fiverr. I have started only 16 days ago but I have already completed 6 orders. So far I am really enjoying working on this platform. I mainly translate from German, English, Spanish into Italian (and viceversa) and I do Italian transcriptions too. I love painting as well. Check out my gigs and message me if you are interested!

Grazie ☺️

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 5:46 PM, web_laab said:

Congratulation!! you have a great start on fiverr. you are geting order through buyer request or direct knock??

Thank you! I have had clients  contacting me directly through the chat and I did other orders through buyer request ( even tho I get to see only 2 or 3 requests pro day...). Do you know the exact percentage that Fiverr gets from each order? Thank you. 

On 7/2/2021 at 7:51 PM, carlottaworks said:

Thank you! I have had clients  contacting me directly through the chat and I did other orders through buyer request ( even tho I get to see only 2 or 3 requests pro day...). Do you know the exact percentage that Fiverr gets from each order? Thank you. 

Yes, you are right, sometime no buyer request was found in fiverr page. waste of 10 point..

On 5/31/2021 at 2:05 AM, carlottaworks said:

Ciao a tutti !
Grazie ☺️

Wow ! it's great, you open your account in May2021 and before july you complete 11 orders. I must say you're genius and i wish you best of luck..............

On 5/31/2021 at 1:35 AM, carlottaworks said:

Ciao a tutti !
Grazie ☺️

Hello welcome to Fiverr community

On 5/31/2021 at 1:35 AM, carlottaworks said:

Ciao a tutti !
Grazie ☺️

Hello welcome to Fiverr community

Archived