Someone seemed to be taking revenge by placing fake order

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here
So, pardon me, if make any mistake

Just want to share something with you all and want to know if something similar ever happened to you

I have completed many orders and has really good experience
but the just few hours ago, i faced something really disappointing

A buyer place order and started demanding something which was far from my domain
After some time she said that she just mistakenly placed the order , and started forcing to deliver something so she would give me good rating
she wasn’t cancelling the order saying she wouldn’t get full amount and if i delivered something , she would accept it , give me good review and then i could return her full money directly in to her local wallet, which was $5
(i knew that’s against TOS and was really suspicious )
after some time by her behavior and abusive speaking style and looking at the situation i was 100 percent sure that she wasn’t real person but maybe someone who wasn’t really happy with me
i tried to handle it in very gentle manner
after a lot of struggle she finally agreed to give cancellation request then while i was contacting cs to see if they can help me by protecting my profile from negative effect
she withdrew cancellation request and cancelled through CS by herself while leaving some hateful messages
Thankfully, i was able to submit my complain but order was cancelled by that time
It all happened really fast

i have already read many helpful posts related to this and what to do in that situation
So, the only reason i am only here, is to see if any similar event ever happened to you and how you dealt with it and whether these type of events happens frequently or not

i guess sharing experiences with each other really helps everyone in the community

Again, Although i have read rules and guidelines
if i still have made any mistake
sorry in advance

Thank you

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here

So, pardon me, if make any mistake

Just want to share something with you all and want to know if something similar ever happened to you

I have completed many orders and has really good experience

but the just few hours ago, i faced something really disappointing

A buyer place order and started demanding something which was far from my domain

After some time she said that she just mistakenly placed the order , and started forcing to deliver something so she would give me good rating

she wasn’t cancelling the order saying she wouldn’t get full amount and if i delivered something , she would accept it , give me good review and then i could return her full money directly in to her local wallet, which was $5

(i knew that’s against TOS and was really suspicious )

after some time by her behavior and abusive speaking style and looking at the situation i was 100 percent sure that she wasn’t real person but maybe someone who wasn’t really happy with me

i tried to handle it in very gentle manner

after a lot of struggle she finally agreed to give cancellation request then while i was contacting cs to see if they can help me by protecting my profile from negative effect

she withdrew cancellation request and cancelled through CS by herself while leaving some hateful messages

Thankfully, i was able to submit my complain but order was cancelled by that time

It all happened really fast

i have already read many helpful posts related to this and what to do in that situation

So, the only reason i am only here, is to see if any similar event ever happened to you and how you dealt with it and whether these type of events happens frequently or not

i guess sharing experiences with each other really helps everyone in the community

Again, Although i have read rules and guidelines

if i still have made any mistake

sorry in advance

Thank you

That sounds like the buyer has had experience with placing “mistake” orders. I bet in the past there were sellers who fell for her bait 🎣 to return the $5 to her via PayPal. That way she gets money from Fiverr when she eventually cancels and PayPal.

after some time by her behavior and abusive speaking style

Bullies use this technique to get what they want.

looking at the situation i was 100 percent sure that she wasn’t real person

She was a real person, but not a nice one! 🤨

That sounds like the buyer has had experience with placing “mistake” orders. I bet in the past there were sellers who fell for her bait 🎣 to return the $5 to her via PayPal. That way she gets money from Fiverr when she eventually cancels and PayPal.

after some time by her behavior and abusive speaking style

Bullies use this technique to get what they want.

looking at the situation i was 100 percent sure that she wasn’t real person

She was a real person, but not a nice one! 🤨

wow! never knew that before

Thank you for sharing this here 🙂

Archived