About The Fiverr Buyer Request

Hello, Fiverr Community Hope everyone is well. I have a question about the Fiverr buyer request please anyone helps me. Sometimes in Buyer Request some buyer tells inbox them. My Questions how can I inbox this buyer???

some buyer tells inbox them.

and:

how can I inbox this buyer???

The answer is: YOU DO NOT inbox the buyer. You are only allowed to respond to their Buyer’s Request through the Buyer’s Request page.

If you were to go look for this buyers profile in order to bypass the Buyer’s Request page and as they are saying “in box” them - they can report your Gig for spam. And, for all you know, this may be a competitor to you who has a dummy account looking to weed out his competition by luring them to break the rules - since, most who respond to Buyer’s Requests are new sellers (and most have not read the TOS or forums to know how to respond correctly). What an ingenious way to knock out anyone in your category!

Only respond to them via the Buyer’s Request page - you can only “in box” them once THEY have written back to your account - as THEY will have initiated a message with you, not the other way around.

GG

some buyer tells inbox them.

and:

how can I inbox this buyer???

The answer is: YOU DO NOT inbox the buyer. You are only allowed to respond to their Buyer’s Request through the Buyer’s Request page.

If you were to go look for this buyers profile in order to bypass the Buyer’s Request page and as they are saying “in box” them - they can report your Gig for spam. And, for all you know, this may be a competitor to you who has a dummy account looking to weed out his competition by luring them to break the rules - since, most who respond to Buyer’s Requests are new sellers (and most have not read the TOS or forums to know how to respond correctly). What an ingenious way to knock out anyone in your category!

Only respond to them via the Buyer’s Request page - you can only “in box” them once THEY have written back to your account - as THEY will have initiated a message with you, not the other way around.

GG

Thanks for your comment

Archived