My research of buyer request

We have should a lot of study about buyer requests also research from an online, website and touch an expert for your better assignment. I think at first we should learn, What do buyer demand, How to fillup demand? What will I write about buyer requests? Someone let me know the specific 5 demands of the buyer’s request.
Thanks

Huh?

I don’t use the BR system at all.

Too many Buyers looking for champagne on a beer budget and too many Sellers desperate to accept.

Huh?

I second that! :2nd_place_medal:

@almamun0351, can you clarify what you are saying? It does not make much sense to this English teacher who is used to interpreting English as a Second Language (ESL) student’s writing.

We have should a lot of study about buyer requests also research from an online, website and touch an expert for your better assignment. I think at first we should learn, What do buyer demand, How to fillup demand? What will I write about buyer requests? Someone let me know the specific 5 demands of the buyer’s request.

Thanks

I can’t understand clearly of what you are saying. Can you please explain clearly?

Thanks

We have should a lot of study of buyer request research from an online, web site and a senior.

Not sure what you are getting at here, but why would someone who is a “senior” (your words), here do your research?

GG

We have should a lot of study of buyer request research from an online, web site and a senior.

Not sure what you are getting at here, but why would someone who is a “senior” (your words), here do your research?

GG

Absolutely you right your research . Thanks

Archived