Gigs has been denied

Spam is spam, no matter what words you use.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

As for recovery, as long as your account isn’t restricted or banned, yes, you can recover. I strongly recommend reading the Terms you’ve already agreed to, so you can avoid any further infractions.

Hi everyone. my gigs got denied because of messaging directly to the buyer. Is there any chance to recover them or not? Should I move on?

Note I did not use any spam language or share any personal detail I just messaged her if she wants to see my samples.

Is there any chance to recover them or not? Should I move on?

I would move on to another platform and not spam buyers.

Hi everyone. my gigs got denied because of messaging directly to the buyer. Is there any chance to recover them or not? Should I move on?

Note I did not use any spam language or share any personal detail I just messaged her if she wants to see my samples.

That is the definition of spam. There is no such thing as “spam language”, what does that even mean? Spam is sending messages without being asked for it. That’s what you did. It’s against the rules.

Spam is spam, no matter what words you use.

Fiverr Terms of Service:

Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

As for recovery, as long as your account isn’t restricted or banned, yes, you can recover. I strongly recommend reading the Terms you’ve already agreed to, so you can avoid any further infractions.

As I was new and did not knew the strict rules of Fiverr. Now I have read all of that. My question is should I wait for the account? I have reviews which really means to mean that was my first achievement in my professional life.

Thanks

I stronger suggest you RE-READ the Fiverr ToS.

I got a message in my Forum Inbox this morning from someone requesting that I “contract me” for some work.

That’s spam.

All you have to do is RE-READ the ToS.

I have read now. But what to do now. I desperately want to get my account back.

Archived