I am new seller on Fiverr, How to improve of my Fiverr profile?

akash_ovi

Hello @akash_ovi Brother!

Welcome to the Fiverr World.

Well, from day 01 try to stay active on both forum and fiverr dashboard. And send buyer request (in a proper way) as much as you can.

Besides, apart from fiverr, make sure you don’t pause your works. Keep on growing your portfolio.

Haha, I like this welcome. It sounds like a newly born baby

Well, from day 01 try to stay active on both forum and fiverr dashboard. And send buyer request (in a proper way) as much as you can.

Besides, apart from fiverr, make sure you don’t pause your works. Keep on growing your portfolio.

Thank you, Brother ❤️

Hey buddy!
welcome to the amazing fiver community. Hopefully you will get success soon.
Now, what do you need to improve your Fiverr profile?

1. Need 24 hours active
  2. Give Fiverr exam such as English or based on your skill.
  3. Do buyer request sent continuously
  4. Need social media marketing your Fiverr Profile
    ok. enjoy it

Hey buddy!

1. Need 24 hours active

ok. enjoy it

Need 24 hours active

Please don’t advocate for this. People need to sleep.

Hey buddy!

1. Need 24 hours active

ok. enjoy it

I know people need to sleep. 24 hours active doesn’t mean you always sit in front of computer or you awake continuously at Fiverr. It’s means that be active on Fiverr at a right time.

I hope you will understand

I know people need to sleep. 24 hours active doesn’t mean you always sit in front of computer or you awake continuously at Fiverr. It’s means that be active on Fiverr at a right time.

I hope you will understand

24 hours active doesn’t mean you always sit in front of computer or you awake continuously at Fiverr. It’s means that be active on Fiverr at a right time.

If you say so. :woman_shrugging:

Obiously i said. but people donot need to sleep, I didn’t mean it

I understand your intention that you want to be active when someone contacts you but a lot of people read the forum and they can misunderstand that.

“24 hours active” really does sound like they should just keep being online. Also, you most likely will not be able to reply when you are sleeping. I don’t think that is a good practice as well to check your notifications in the middle of your sleep. You will not be in your right state of mind to give a good reply to your potential buyer. Just give those 8 hours of good sleep then let the other 16 hours be “active”.

Anyhow, buyers will also be able to see that it is night time for the seller they are contacting. They will understand that you will not be able to reply right away. I know, as much as possible, it would be nice to get back to them right away. But really, just prioritize your good sleep.

I understand your intention that you want to be active when someone contacts you but a lot of people read the forum and they can misunderstand that.

“24 hours active” really does sound like they should just keep being online. Also, you most likely will not be able to reply when you are sleeping. I don’t think that is a good practice as well to check your notifications in the middle of your sleep. You will not be in your right state of mind to give a good reply to your potential buyer. Just give those 8 hours of good sleep then let the other 16 hours be “active”.

Anyhow, buyers will also be able to see that it is night time for the seller they are contacting. They will understand that you will not be able to reply right away. I know, as much as possible, it would be nice to get back to them right away. But really, just prioritize your good sleep.

i have a question about active in fiverr. you said for active 16 hours, but do u think really this time is enough for rank a new seller gig?

Archived