I am new seller on Fiverr, How to improve of my Fiverr profile?

akash_ovi

I understand your intention that you want to be active when someone contacts you but a lot of people read the forum and they can misunderstand that.

“24 hours active” really does sound like they should just keep being online. Also, you most likely will not be able to reply when you are sleeping. I don’t think that is a good practice as well to check your notifications in the middle of your sleep. You will not be in your right state of mind to give a good reply to your potential buyer. Just give those 8 hours of good sleep then let the other 16 hours be “active”.

Anyhow, buyers will also be able to see that it is night time for the seller they are contacting. They will understand that you will not be able to reply right away. I know, as much as possible, it would be nice to get back to them right away. But really, just prioritize your good sleep.

Now i appreciate you. So please tell me When should I be active for 16 hours?

Greetings everyone!

I am a WordPress and eCommerce website developer. I just started my journey on Fiverr as a seller.

Can you tell me, what do I need to improve on my Fiverr profile?

I just started my journey on Fiverr as a seller.

Ignore all of the new sellers above with no sales parroting meaningless statements with no substance which are of no benefit to them or you.

And here’s why: New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

Hey buddy!

welcome to the amazing fiver community. Hopefully you will get success soon.

Now, what do you need to improve your Fiverr profile?

1. Need 24 hours active
  2. Give Fiverr exam such as English or based on your skill.
  3. Do buyer request sent continuously
  4. Need social media marketing your Fiverr Profile

ok. enjoy it

Thank you so much I will try definitely…

Welcome to Fiverr forum

I am new seller of Fiverr. I suggest Share gigs on social media. Be active on Fiverr. Create a perfect gig on your service. Send Buyer request. And Hopefully you will get more orders.

Best of Luck.

Thank you so much dear ❤️

First of all, upload your original, smiling profile picture and write a short but descriptive information about your experience and portfolio in the Description section of your Fiverr profile. A decent profile picture will make the buyer familier with you.

Secondly, you can add your skills and certifications in your profile.

Thanks

Archived