Any success from posting your Fiverr gig on LinkedIn?

drpksolutions

Hey everyone,

I am new to Fiverr and I’m thinking about promoting my Fiverr gig on my LinkedIn. Would you recommend sharing the gig on just my personal page or should I also share in my groups?

Looking forward to learning about which one brought you more leads and buyers.

• Like 19

I don’t use any social media to promote my Gigs.

I get all my business from Buyers doing searches here on Fiverr.

Thanks for letting me know about how you get your Buyers. Since I’m new, I know that it will take time for me to get Buyers that way.

I’m curious, what made you decide to not use social media to promote your Gigs?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for letting me know about how you get your Buyers. Since I’m new, I know that it will take time for me to get Buyers that way.

I’m curious, what made you decide to not use social media to promote your Gigs?

Simple…

Most of my Twitter followers are bots…they don’t need my services.

Most of my Facebook followers are friends and family…they don’t need my services.

Most of my LinkedIn followers are business contacts who don’t need my services.

Most of my Instagram followers are bots…they don’t need my services.

In total, I have well over 25,000 followers/friends online.

The thing here is to not get confused about where your market is.

Buyers come to Fiverr looking for freelance services.

That, in my mind, means that the common sense thing to do is focus on building an attractive profile and offering Gigs that interest those Buyers.

If you are thinking about target marketing, the target is right here…on Fiverr.

If Buyers seek Sellers here, why promote yourself anywhere else?

I just use common sense.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Simple…

Most of my Twitter followers are bots…they don’t need my services.

Most of my Facebook followers are friends and family…they don’t need my services.

Most of my LinkedIn followers are business contacts who don’t need my services.

Most of my Instagram followers are bots…they don’t need my services.

In total, I have well over 25,000 followers/friends online.

The thing here is to not get confused about where your market is.

Buyers come to Fiverr looking for freelance services.

That, in my mind, means that the common sense thing to do is focus on building an attractive profile and offering Gigs that interest those Buyers.

If you are thinking about target marketing, the target is right here…on Fiverr.

If Buyers seek Sellers here, why promote yourself anywhere else?

I just use common sense.

Thank you so much for sharing your common sense approach based on your situation.

I see why you made your decision. And I agree that I need to focus on my target market.

Thank you again for sharing your breakdown of your decision. It is very helpful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I have had some sales (6) in 6 months with my linkedin page by posting direct messages to target customers. Not sure it’s worth it … In addition, now I direct the clients I find to my own site

Thanks for sharing what you tried and the outcome. LinkedIn can produce varied lead and prospect results.

By the way, are you talking about directing clients to your website or to your Fiverr Gig?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing what you tried and the outcome. LinkedIn can produce varied lead and prospect results.

By the way, are you talking about directing clients to your website or to your Fiverr Gig?

I direct now all the customers I find on social medias to my own site (Wix), on which I integrated a secure payment system. I did this because one day, a customer I had taken on my Gig finally bought someone else’s gig, recommended by Fiverr at the bottom of my page!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I direct now all the customers I find on social medias to my own site (Wix), on which I integrated a secure payment system. I did this because one day, a customer I had taken on my Gig finally bought someone else’s gig, recommended by Fiverr at the bottom of my page!

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate you sharing what happened to you. I’m glad that you found a payment system to integrate with your Wix website.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@sarahdesigns671 thank you for sharing these tips and strategies. I am familiar with those that you mentioned. It was a good reminder for me.

You shared good tips about the search options on LinkedIn and Facebook. Not many people may be aware of how you can make such searches.

Thank you again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I'd suggest starting with your page to reach your existing network. Share a catchy post highlighting your gig's benefits and how it can add value. Later, you can explore relevant LinkedIn groups to expand your reach. It's all about finding balance and engaging with the right audience. You could also try Twitter and buy the cheapest Twitter followers for more people to see your gig. I hope that helps you.

Edited by lyanveness
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1