How to Rank My Gig very Short times

graphic_dot

If there is a trick to rank your gig to first page in short time, Every one on the fiverr would be on page 1 and there would be only one page ! That will be PAGE 1 !

Fiverr follows some kind of algorithm to show search result and it vary every time you search, it shows different result even if you search same keyword twice !

So forgot about it ans just focus on searching some good client from buyer request and buildup your fiverr profile , You will automatically ranked up in search !

great reply! thank you. 👌

I am aware of the linked post.

The point of my post was that it is silly to take the time to refresh your browser every few minutes, even when you should be sleeping.

Fiverr is set up so that we can get orders even when we are sleeping, so why ruin your health by staying up to refresh your browser?

Plus, when you are signed in and feel the need to continually refresh your browser, when do you get your work done?

How come a HUMAN BEING awake 24/7 ?

Please with due respect do not give any advice which is not possible for your own as well.

Give as much time as possible in Fiverr & Fiverr forum (in order to learn so many things about fiverr). I guess that would be more appropriate.

(PS: I am saying this by based on I know I am a HUMAN BEING and read so many related topics)

Hi all,

I am shamsul arefin.I am working on fiverr from last 2 years.This 2 years was a combination of a good and bad experiences and lots of learning.Today i will share the facts i learned about fiverr gigs.

For getting success on fiverr there is no alternative of a perfect,ranked,disciplined and attractive gig.as much as your gig is ranked and in the 1st page of fiverr,as much as you get order.so now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr.

"OVERVIEW…

Guest md_alinoor

ey budy,

here’s the key things you should know first.

1. you should get 10 orders fast with 5 start feedback.
  2. Active Online All-time, (you can active from your phone via fiverr App)
  3. send Attractive buyer requests to get a new job fast.
  4. your gig should have at least 2 or 3 keywords or more in your (title, description, meta tag)
    5 make your thumbnail more attractive

i hope you’ll get fast order and then you’ll automatically get the first page after few days.
Thank you

Active maximum time in 24 hour.

Select best keyword for your gig

promote your gig on social media

Send daily 10 buyer request.

Thank You!

Posting a string of meaningless statements with no substance all over the forum is of no benefit to you or anyone else.

Posting this stuff on the forum will not get you sales!

Hi all, I am shamsul arefin.I am working on fiverr from last 2 years.This 2 years was a combination of a good and bad experiences and lots of learning.Today i will share the facts i learned about fiverr gigs. For getting success on fiverr there is no alternative of a perfect,ranked,disciplined and attractive gig.as much as your gig is ranked and in the 1st page of fiverr,as much as you get order.so now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr. "OVERVIEW…

Don’t copy forum posts

The above is from the forum rules.

It is simple regurgitation or parroting of “tips” and phrases that have been heard elsewhere or from bad “advice” originating here on the forum, and boy, there is plenty of that to go around.

Many of the posters also believe in the “forum activity = seller visibility” BS and are simply fulfilling a “quota” of forum posts and likes to supposedly trigger the positive algorithm change.

How many times have forum users posted seemingly mundane replies only to have them randomly liked days or weeks later from someone with barely any forum read time and a tenuous grasp of the English language? Pretty darn often from my observations. And why? To fulfill their forum activity “quota.”

Archived