Not getting appropriate buyer request

pulockahmed

Being online does nothing but waste your own time. Don’t listen to people so silly as to keep posting this repeatedly debunked myth.

BR come based on category and keyword (maybe someone else knows more exactly) bit either way, you have to specific control as-in you cannot get only BR for putting pink letters into green envelopes. You will just get any BR about envelopes. Seeing people write some pretty strange things in their BR or tag them with odd things, you can get anything.

Some categories will get many BR a day, others not many or none. Most people find BR to be a minefield of misery so please don’t think they are a a magical fairy dance into awesome success. You find one passably sane person every now and then but mostly it is trolls, trolls and more trolls. Oh and vampires. Lots of vampires.

🙂

Being online does nothing but waste your own time. Don’t listen to people so silly as to keep posting this repeatedly debunked myth.

BR come based on category and keyword (maybe someone else knows more exactly) bit either way, you have to specific control as-in you cannot get only BR for putting pink letters into green envelopes. You will just get any BR about envelopes. Seeing people write some pretty strange things in their BR or tag them with odd things, you can get anything.

Some categories will get many BR a day, others not many or none. Most people find BR to be a minefield of misery so please don’t think they are a a magical fairy dance into awesome success. You find one passably sane person every now and then but mostly it is trolls, trolls and more trolls. Oh and vampires. Lots of vampires.

🙂

Thanks a lot. So, my gigs and their category are okay then? :star_struck:

I cannot answer that Q for you, you have to work that out for yourself and your customers.

And please, please don’t call people bro. I appreciate that you mean well but as discussed in a thread here recently, Sir, Dear, brother, bro, mate, dude… all rather uncomfortable with people you do not have a relationship with. Best not to use them.

🙂

I cannot answer that Q for you, you have to work that out for yourself and your customers.

And please, please don’t call people bro. I appreciate that you mean well but as discussed in a thread here recently, Sir, Dear, brother, bro, mate, dude… all rather uncomfortable with people you do not have a relationship with. Best not to use them.

🙂

Archived