1/10 RATING on Fiverr

sanaaliabbasi

Please check the attachment

Since when does fair use include commercial usage? It doesn’t.

Fair use means - for example - a newspaper or website can advertise a film screening and use a copyright image under the law of fair usage.

What you have done is tried to apply fair use in a commercial setting to help sell your own product. Fair use does not apply in this instance. Or if you believe it does, good luck to you!

If I understand the fair use principle correctly, it does not explicitly prohibit commercial use, provided that the use is transformative - with an added creative value to the original creation (thus transforming the original intended use). However, commercial use is likely to be not in fair use. I came across this principle a few days ago when I researched if people can legally use popular song lyrics in their (self-published) books without the permission of the copyright holder. It turns out they cannot use them legally without permission, because it is difficult to use the lyrics in any other way that what was originally intended.

Thanks got the point. Updating 🙂 But I read it that if we design Disney Character on mug and t-shirts we may sale it freely so I thought I may use it here too. Somehow I got the concept I am going to design my siblings characters now,

But I read it that if we design Disney Character on mug and t-shirts we may sale it freely so I thought I may use it here too.

Again, I would be very surprised by this. Disney - a multi-billion dollar corporation - control their artwork and characters very carefully. Why would they want anyone else profiting from their works unless they are licensed under control of Disney?

Anyway, the good news is that you’ve got some help via the forum before your gigs get you into trouble. Remember, one of Fiverr’s terms is that anything that breaches a third party’s copyright is a breach of Fiverr’s terms - so your gig would have got pulled sooner or later and you would have likely received an account warning. Hopefully you will now have a gig that can allow you to succeed. Good luck.

For GIGs that are not part of design category and any of the subcategories you can use templates but not in their original form and only as per TOS of the source website.

For example for this design:

image.thumb.jpg.0caf37abf1050afff83b3135896781c6.jpg
image626×823 125 KB

it is modified template or inspired from here:Pngtree pngtree-corporate-cv-design-image_286045.jpg.b4999dc5bfc669bc8c72a69a346f8e34.jpg

Corporate Cv Design

More than 3 million PNG and graphics resource at Pngtree. Find the best inspiration you need for your project.

Now in this case you can use it, but your watermark is just not attractive and making your portfolio image offset.

image.thumb.jpg.18c2db4b7ce3c84cd662bdc2fb3fa31c.jpg
image1846×530 251 KB

image.jpg.d201460bebef865d79ebb339f5bc654f.jpg
image600×600 109 KB

So all of these are technically OK because you are not offering design work.

But, you did not use full potential of GIG portfolio. You do not have 3 images in proper dimension, none of them are JPG with proper metadata, you do not have PDF or video attached.

You did a lot of work on the naming of the GIG html link, but as Fiverr is rolling up with new search algorithm you will have to see is it going to work for you.

Plus maybe there were typos because words are split like this:
write-any-thing-your-want-at-professional-standards-without-plagiarisms

For GIGs that are not part of design category and any of the subcategories you can use templates but not in their original form and only as per TOS of the source website.

it is modified template or inspired from here:

Pngtree d984c3cdec279dbd5887f782d4e2ebedad68eac1_2_500x500.jpeg

Corporate Cv Design

More than 3 million PNG and graphics resource at Pngtree. Find the best inspiration you need for your project.

Now in this case you can use it, but your watermark is just not attractive and making your portfolio image offset.

But, you did not use full potential of GIG portfolio. You do not have 3 images in proper dimension, none of them are JPG with proper metadata, you do not have PDF or video attached.

You did a lot of work on the naming of the GIG html link, but as Fiverr is rolling up with new search algorithm you will have to see is it going to work for you.

@marinapomorac I provide that Resume in editable Ms. Word file nor jpg,

Corporate Cv Design

And the image I turned it in to new ones, I am working on my this gig, as I got great help and clear points too.

Corporate Cv Design

@marinapomorac and the png tree you mentioned that’s not editable and you may check both resumes are different. And I have word file too but didn’t upload,

Thanks got the point. Updating 🙂 But I read it that if we design Disney Character on mug and t-shirts we may sale it freely so I thought I may use it here too. Somehow I got the concept I am going to design my siblings characters now,

@english_voice Thanks a lot to wish, Yes I got lots of help although I lose courage but not going to give-up. Have update and replaced all images.

Archived