1/10 RATING on Fiverr

sanaaliabbasi

HI

Rate my working from 1 to 10 check my attachments description and titles then Rate me how do yo find my working on fiverr.
Give your best recommendations.

favicon-32x32.png.cdbee09a09808126b33a0e7ad2261664.png Fiverr.com
write-any-thing-your-want-at-professional-standards-without-plagiarisms.thumb.jpg.3821eda20872ff3239fa941238e6ae1b.jpg

Sanaaliabbasi: I will write high quality and plagiarisms free content for $15...

For only $15, Sanaaliabbasi will write high quality and plagiarisms free content. | Warm Greetings!As we know "A Professional Writer can Really Satisfy The Clients Writing Needs"I'm here to help you with my professional writing skills,Content quality...

favicon-32x32.png.cdbee09a09808126b33a0e7ad2261664.png Fiverr.com
research-and-write-high-quality-contents.thumb.jpg.d20299af8cede8242a6b5390626270cd.jpg

Sanaaliabbasi: I will write stories, novels or books without plagiarisms for...

For only $40, Sanaaliabbasi will write stories, novels or books without plagiarisms. | Hi"I don't speak a lot but my wordings talk" " I don't talk about the quality I build the quality which brings the satisfaction"I will | Fiverr

I only had a brief look (and I don’t think I’m in the position to rate anyone’s gigs since I’m working on mine at the moment) but why is ‘plagarism free’ writing a selling factor? Isn’t that supposed to be normal? I’m genuinely asking because even when I was a wee lass writing fanfiction I would have never dared to copy someone else’s work! (I do think the poster for the second gig is adorable though…)

I only had a brief look (and I don’t think I’m in the position to rate anyone’s gigs since I’m working on mine at the moment) but why is ‘plagarism free’ writing a selling factor? Isn’t that supposed to be normal? I’m genuinely asking because even when I was a wee lass writing fanfiction I would have never dared to copy someone else’s work! (I do think the poster for the second gig is adorable though…)

@katakatica Actually now a day people don’t like to make efforts they like to spinning or copy pasting job, due to this I highlighted that I will writer without plagiarism.

Your English skills are not at the level needed to be offering writing gigs. Your main image for your ‘design’ gig falls into the uncanny valley.

Well, I don’t say I am perfect, But I am a hard worker and learner too, as far as my clients satisficed they got grant too with my proposal which was my last job on fiverr.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Well, to be fair I’m pretty certain that IS a free to use template (or a premium one, not sure) on canva - so technically it’s not plagarised (although I’m not sure about commercial rights for stuff like it, but…)

Well, to be fair I’m pretty certain that IS a free to use template (or a premium one, not sure) on canva - so technically it’s not plagarised (although I’m not sure about commercial rights for stuff like it, but…)

emplate (or a premium one, not sure) on canva - so technically it’s not plagarised (although I’m not sure about commercial rights for stuff like it, but…)

@katakatica "Stories and Novel series are often copy and have plagiarism due to this I wrote without plagiarisms,

You’ve got a point, it could be a template, though I don’t see it on Canva. For fairness’ sake I’m deleting it.

Sorry…I didn’t get past the first paragraph in your profile.

I saw “content quality” THREE times in that first paragraph.

That’s filler.

That’s too bad.

My rating is -2.

Try again, but don’t use so much filler.

Sometimes saying less is more.

emplate (or a premium one, not sure) on canva - so technically it’s not plagarised (although I’m not sure about commercial rights for stuff like it, but…)

@katakatica "Stories and Novel series are often copy and have plagiarism due to this I wrote without plagiarisms,

We were referring to the gig image that you said was your design but seems to be a free to use template (which as long as you have resale rights for it is fine )

As a writer myself I try not to mention plagarism too much as it seems to have the opposite effect. Normally buyers work expect your work to be original!

@nadiappp I am not using any copyrighted template of any phrase in my gig, I am pretty sure for this, you may evaluate it.

I am not using any copyrighted template of any phrase in my gig, I am pretty sure for this, you may evaluate it.

But you are using trademarked characters that you don’t own the rights to in order to try and publicise your gig. It’s not legal to do so. Disney are well known for protecting their trademarks - even if that means taking on the little guys. Rightly so.

I love how the gig ‘without plagiarisms’ features trademark characters owned by the highly litigious Disney corporation! I’m sure that Disney would love to know that some of their most prized money making characters are being used in such a way…

Hahahah Now I am in love with this conversation I didn’t know to use a free copyright images will become my biggest mistakes ever, as everyone is allowed to use that, but anyway thank you so much. Next time, I will create my siblings Images what do you say 🙈

I am not using any copyrighted template of any phrase in my gig, I am pretty sure for this, you may evaluate it.

But you are using trademarked characters that you don’t own the rights to in order to try and publicise your gig. It’s not legal to do so. Disney are well known for protecting their trademarks - even if that means taking on the little guys. Rightly so.

you are using trademarked characters that you don’t own the rights to in order to try and publicise your gig. It’s not legal to do so. Disney are well known for protecting their trademarks - even if that means taking on the little guys. Rightly so.

Please check the attachment

2021-03-23.thumb.png.a15fbe3afa3b930061526d05e21b653b.png
2021-03-231280×800 90.1 KB

you are using trademarked characters that you don’t own the rights to in order to try and publicise your gig. It’s not legal to do so. Disney are well known for protecting their trademarks - even if that means taking on the little guys. Rightly so.

Since when does fair use include commercial usage? It doesn’t.

Fair use means - for example - a newspaper or website can advertise a film screening and use a copyright image under the law of fair usage.

What you have done is tried to apply fair use in a commercial setting to help sell your own product. Fair use does not apply in this instance. Or if you believe it does, good luck to you!

Purpose and Character of Use

If your intent is to profit from the use of the material, then the purpose of such use weighs against its fair use. Since the copyright protects the material, you cannot profit from its use.

The above is a definition from a legal site in an internet search regarding fair use.

Media

Only use images, videos, audio or other content fully owned by you. The media you use may also include samples of your work.

Note: Do not use copyrighted images, otherwise your Gig will be removed. Do not provide any personal contact information in any of your media content.

The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center regarding Gig Policies.

Since when does fair use include commercial usage? It doesn’t.

Fair use means - for example - a newspaper or website can advertise a film screening and use a copyright image under the law of fair usage.

What you have done is tried to apply fair use in a commercial setting to help sell your own product. Fair use does not apply in this instance. Or if you believe it does, good luck to you!

Thanks got the point. Updating 🙂 But I read it that if we design Disney Character on mug and t-shirts we may sale it freely so I thought I may use it here too. Somehow I got the concept I am going to design my siblings characters now,

Archived