Kindly Check My Gigs Me Not Getting Orders

syedimamnaqvi9

I mean, the most obvious issue at first glance is that you’ve stolen an entire gig description from a Fiverr Seller who is so well known, she’s been featured in Forbes magazine.

I didn’t see much point in looking any further at your gigs once I realised you were stealing from other sellers.

367963647_Screenshot2021-03-15at08_59_11.thumb.jpg.ae67dd0c49516f5ca987c57fff398ce8.jpg
Screenshot 2021-03-15 at 08.59.111458×2086 329 KB

I mean, the most obvious issue at first glance is that you’ve stolen an entire gig description from a Fiverr Seller who is so well known, she’s been featured in Forbes magazine.

I didn’t see much point in looking any further at your gigs once I realised you were stealing from other sellers.

Lol.

I am sick and tired of people stealing my gig description. And I see I am not alone. The truth is that stealing someone else’s description is not only unethical, but they won’t rank at all with a duplicate description. These people still don’t get it… Then they ask why they are not getting orders, which is hilarious to me. You steal someone else’s work, then you ask why you’re not getting the same sales that person receives every day.

Lol.

I am sick and tired of people stealing my gig description. And I see I am not alone. The truth is that stealing someone else’s description is not only unethical, but they won’t rank at all with a duplicate description. These people still don’t get it… Then they ask why they are not getting orders, which is hilarious to me. You steal someone else’s work, then you ask why you’re not getting the same sales that person receives every day.

The truth is that stealing someone else’s description is not only unethical, but they won’t rank at all with a duplicate description.

It actually has the potential to cause problems for all us who sell properly here on Fiverr.

Whilst I think most vigilant buyers would be able to quickly tell that this seller is stealing someone else’s gig, not everyone knows how Fiverr works. All it takes is someone reading an article about Charmaine Pocek, googling her and somehow landing on this guy’s gig. It’s clear from the OP’s original post here that they can’t speak English well at all, so it’s obvious that whatever service they will deliver will be of a terrible quality. Whilst a buyer might get refunded, they’re still likely to think of Fiverr as being negligent for allowing someone like this guy to operate here. That kind of reputational damage can be really hard to shake off.

It’s why I always report sellers who behave like this. I get that some people are desperate, and will do whatever they think needs to be done to make some money. But these sellers are causing damage to a platform which I rely on for income.

I’ve thought for a long time now that Fiverr need to seriously consider making the barrier for entry MUCH higher on Fiverr. A proper application process, manual vetting of gigs etc. I feel like it might be coming, with the investments Fiverr are making in trying to be seen as THE number one freelance marketplace.

The truth is that stealing someone else’s description is not only unethical, but they won’t rank at all with a duplicate description.

It actually has the potential to cause problems for all us who sell properly here on Fiverr.

Whilst I think most vigilant buyers would be able to quickly tell that this seller is stealing someone else’s gig, not everyone knows how Fiverr works. All it takes is someone reading an article about Charmaine Pocek, googling her and somehow landing on this guy’s gig. It’s clear from the OP’s original post here that they can’t speak English well at all, so it’s obvious that whatever service they will deliver will be of a terrible quality. Whilst a buyer might get refunded, they’re still likely to think of Fiverr as being negligent for allowing someone like this guy to operate here. That kind of reputational damage can be really hard to shake off.

It’s why I always report sellers who behave like this. I get that some people are desperate, and will do whatever they think needs to be done to make some money. But these sellers are causing damage to a platform which I rely on for income.

I’ve thought for a long time now that Fiverr need to seriously consider making the barrier for entry MUCH higher on Fiverr. A proper application process, manual vetting of gigs etc. I feel like it might be coming, with the investments Fiverr are making in trying to be seen as THE number one freelance marketplace.

I really hope the entry requirements are made higher too. It would do us all a favour and help the platform to shake off its cheap and nasty reputation which is really does have with a lot of people. It would also clean up the forum. There’d be 3 billion less HELP GET ORDER posts a week.

The seller’s name appears to be Syed while the stolen copy he lifted has the seller’s name Charmaine - his Gig is NEW and he is a NEW seller, while the stolen copy says they have been a seller since 2011 on Fiverr.

What a dork. I hope someone has reported this profile.

GG

The dodgy gigs seem to be gone at least.

Archived