Ultimate Discord Server For your community!

momomaroc

if you are some sort of youtuber/streamer/community owner, this service is PERFECT for you, I underrate my services a LOT, I offer what people make for 30-50 dollars for just 5 dollars, but Im not getting ANY orders. so please, help me!

favicon-32x32.png.65edc1b5705187b99b666f36511e2892.png Fiverr.com do-the-ultimate-discord-server-setup-for-your-community.jpg.b0b5a96a23198fbe23e1190a443e4610.jpg

Momomaroc: I will do the ultimate discord server setup for your community for...

For only $5, Momomaroc will do the ultimate discord server setup for your community. | I am a YT creator, streamer and a community discord server owner, if you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL discord server, You are in the | Fiverr

The chances are that if you are selling something that you are claiming to be so amazing for just $5, then many buyers will assume that it is not amazing at all.

Pricing yourself low to compete against similar products in most cases will not result in sales. When purchasing products for my own company, if I see a $5 product and the average is $35 for the same or similar product, then I will assume there is something wrong with the $5 product because the price seems suspect.

You might find that you get a better return by pricing yourself in the same range as competitors, however, you need to tell clients why your service is better. What makes your set up the ultimate? How is it professional? When it comes to services for my business, I want to be confident that the job is done right. Sometimes cheap is too expensive so just being cheap is not going to be a good selling factor.

The chances are that if you are selling something that you are claiming to be so amazing for just $5, then many buyers will assume that it is not amazing at all.

Pricing yourself low to compete against similar products in most cases will not result in sales. When purchasing products for my own company, if I see a $5 product and the average is $35 for the same or similar product, then I will assume there is something wrong with the $5 product because the price seems suspect.

You might find that you get a better return by pricing yourself in the same range as competitors, however, you need to tell clients why your service is better. What makes your set up the ultimate? How is it professional? When it comes to services for my business, I want to be confident that the job is done right. Sometimes cheap is too expensive so just being cheap is not going to be a good selling factor.

good point, thanks! but how can I keep getting clicks and impressions when 90% of the sellers offer the same service for 5$ when I offer it for 30$ but no reviews?

good point, thanks! but how can I keep getting clicks and impressions when 90% of the sellers offer the same service for 5$ when I offer it for 30$ but no reviews?

but how can I keep getting clicks and impressions when 90% of the sellers offer the same service for 5$ when I offer it for 30$ but no reviews?

By doing an epic video for what you’re selling, things that the other sellers probably haven’t made.

Buyer is always attracted but what he sees first.

if you are some sort of youtuber/streamer/community owner, this service is PERFECT for you, I underrate my services a LOT, I offer what people make for 30-50 dollars for just 5 dollars, but Im not getting ANY orders. so please, help me!

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com 79f3ff67556a8668d994bf14933172e3e218b7d7_2_500x500.jpeg

Momomaroc: I will do the ultimate discord server setup for your community for...

For only $5, Momomaroc will do the ultimate discord server setup for your community. | I am a YT creator, streamer and a community discord server owner, if you are looking for a PROFESSIONAL discord server, You are in the | Fiverr

I offer what people make for 30-50 dollars for just 5 dollars, but Im not getting ANY orders.

In your original post, you said that there are people doing it for $35 but now that 90% offer it for $5. I think the story is here that price is not your problem. It is because you are likely not distinguishable from your competitors. How do some people earn $35 when you can’t get any orders at $5? What is it about their gigs that stands out?

Look at your gig and see how you can make your service attractive. Price is not your issue here, it’s about standing out in the market.

I offer what people make for 30-50 dollars for just 5 dollars, but Im not getting ANY orders.

In your original post, you said that there are people doing it for $35 but now that 90% offer it for $5. I think the story is here that price is not your problem. It is because you are likely not distinguishable from your competitors. How do some people earn $35 when you can’t get any orders at $5? What is it about their gigs that stands out?

Look at your gig and see how you can make your service attractive. Price is not your issue here, it’s about standing out in the market.

I tried everything, SEO, Attractive Image/description and all, but litterally nothing works!

but how can I keep getting clicks and impressions when 90% of the sellers offer the same service for 5$ when I offer it for 30$ but no reviews?

By doing an epic video for what you’re selling, things that the other sellers probably haven’t made.

Buyer is always attracted but what he sees first.

I tried making a video, it was attractive and all but it made it worst…i guess im just unlucky.

I tried everything, SEO, Attractive Image/description and all, but litterally nothing works!

Attractive does not mean effective. What does the image and description say? It’s not about pretty pictures or fonts, it’s about telling your customers how you will solve their problem.

Ok, I’ve taken a look at your gig.

• Spelling errors throughout. It’s “custom,” not “costom”. It’s “customers” not “costomers”. If you can’t get the spelling correct in your advertisement, then why would I believe you could get the configuration of my server correct?
  • Too many exclamation points throughout. It comes across as desperate, and desperate usually means bad.
  • Your gig primary image says $20 for the job, yet the gig says $5. Which is it?
  • i treat costumers servers as if they were mine !
  • They are your customers, so I would assume you would treat them and their servers as such.

I provide THE BEST discord server setup for the CHEAPEST price on The Platform (try to find cheaper) !

If I want my server configured, I want to know that it’s done right, not cheap. The last thing I need is to have a game arranged only to find the server isn’t configured right.

The whole thing screams desperate. Are you good at your job or not? Why are you good at your job? Tell me that, not that you are cheap.

Ok, I’ve taken a look at your gig.

• Spelling errors throughout. It’s “custom,” not “costom”. It’s “customers” not “costomers”. If you can’t get the spelling correct in your advertisement, then why would I believe you could get the configuration of my server correct?
  • Too many exclamation points throughout. It comes across as desperate, and desperate usually means bad.
  • Your gig primary image says $20 for the job, yet the gig says $5. Which is it?
  • i treat costumers servers as if they were mine !
  • They are your customers, so I would assume you would treat them and their servers as such.

I provide THE BEST discord server setup for the CHEAPEST price on The Platform (try to find cheaper) !

If I want my server configured, I want to know that it’s done right, not cheap. The last thing I need is to have a game arranged only to find the server isn’t configured right.

The whole thing screams desperate. Are you good at your job or not? Why are you good at your job? Tell me that, not that you are cheap.

very usefull notes, Thanks a looot!

Guest lucygunderson

I tried making a video, it was attractive and all but it made it worst…i guess im just unlucky.

You’re not unlucky, it just takes time for you to catch any traction. This is just something that takes time and effort. If you’re willing to go the distance, you can make waves. … I apologize for how corny that sounded.

• If you haven’t set up an SEO title and keywords, it’d be a good idea to do so. I noticed that after I properly fixed mine, they started to get more clicks and impressions.

• Since you’re offering Discord building services, I think advertising could help you in the long run. You could advertise your services in Discord servers, since there are plenty of servers that are used for growth of all purposes. You could also advertise on places like Twitter and Reddit, since these are the places that Discord users frequently use.

• Confidence will send you a long way. As Janeeditor said, you should reassure your customers that you’re good at your job. Let them know that you’re the best for the job without saying it outright, or mentioning how great your prices are.

You already have some good ratings banked in, so you’re on your way! Good luck. : )

You’re not unlucky, it just takes time for you to catch any traction. This is just something that takes time and effort. If you’re willing to go the distance, you can make waves. … I apologize for how corny that sounded.

• If you haven’t set up an SEO title and keywords, it’d be a good idea to do so. I noticed that after I properly fixed mine, they started to get more clicks and impressions.

• Since you’re offering Discord building services, I think advertising could help you in the long run. You could advertise your services in Discord servers, since there are plenty of servers that are used for growth of all purposes. You could also advertise on places like Twitter and Reddit, since these are the places that Discord users frequently use.

• Confidence will send you a long way. As Janeeditor said, you should reassure your customers that you’re good at your job. Let them know that you’re the best for the job without saying it outright, or mentioning how great your prices are.

You already have some good ratings banked in, so you’re on your way! Good luck. : )

Thanks for saying that, but what is a unique, and indirect way to say that my service is the best?

Guest lucygunderson

Thanks for saying that, but what is a unique, and indirect way to say that my service is the best?

Well… For instance, I wouldn’t capitalize certain words. If you want to emphasize your words, be subtle. Try out italics, for instance.

These are two parts from your about section. They are similar to the original, but tweaked slightly;

• “Hello! I own a community Discord server, and I would like to help other people create servers of their own. If you are in need of a professional Discord server, you’ve come to the right place!”

• “You’ve come to the right place!” is a great way to indirectly say that your service is the best without sounding cocky about it. It’s a good example of the confidence that I mentioned before, and it doesn’t come off as desperate.

• “I will work with you to help you improve or create a server that is attractive, entertaining, and functional. For example, I will add…”

• You should sneak in descriptive words whenever you can, but not too often. For instance, using the words ‘attractive, entertaining, and functional’ tells the customer what they want to hear;

“Your server will look amazing, but it will also have easy-to-maintain functionality, and will keep your users coming back.”

Lastly, don’t directly provide reasons as to why they should buy from you. Your list of improvements should be enough to say why they should buy from you. Make it sound like a good deal that you would want to purchase

Well… For instance, I wouldn’t capitalize certain words. If you want to emphasize your words, be subtle. Try out italics, for instance.

These are two parts from your about section. They are similar to the original, but tweaked slightly;

• “Hello! I own a community Discord server, and I would like to help other people create servers of their own. If you are in need of a professional Discord server, you’ve come to the right place!”

• “You’ve come to the right place!” is a great way to indirectly say that your service is the best without sounding cocky about it. It’s a good example of the confidence that I mentioned before, and it doesn’t come off as desperate.

• “I will work with you to help you improve or create a server that is attractive, entertaining, and functional. For example, I will add…”

• You should sneak in descriptive words whenever you can, but not too often. For instance, using the words ‘attractive, entertaining, and functional’ tells the customer what they want to hear;

“Your server will look amazing, but it will also have easy-to-maintain functionality, and will keep your users coming back.”

Lastly, don’t directly provide reasons as to why they should buy from you. Your list of improvements should be enough to say why they should buy from you. Make it sound like a good deal that you would want to purchase

I tried repricing the gig, tweaked the description and keywords, and Im waiting for the results, thanks a lot for your help!

Guest lucygunderson

I tried repricing the gig, tweaked the description and keywords, and Im waiting for the results, thanks a lot for your help!

No problem!❤️

can you please review the gig, I tried to tweak it, I appreciate the help.

can you please review the gig, I tried to tweak it, I appreciate the help.

You are still offering this:

• 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed !

Don’t. You can’t guarantee that, or at least someone will tell you that and either keep the job going forever because you haven’t made them “100% satisfied.”

You’re also still using highlight and bold. And sometimes you call it “Discord” and other times “discord.” Which is it? Choose one and stick to it. If it’s a mistake, then how can I be sure that you would not make a mistake when configuring my server?

The same mistake is with your list of bullet points - some start with a capital, some don’t. Be consistent, don’t make obvious mistakes or this will change your prospective buyers’ perception, even subconsciously.

Don’t. You can’t guarantee that, or at least someone will tell you that and either keep the job going forever because you haven’t made them “100% satisfied.”

You’re also still using highlight and bold. And sometimes you call it “Discord” and other times “discord.” Which is it? Choose one and stick to it. If it’s a mistake, then how can I be sure that you would not make a mistake when configuring my server?

The same mistake is with your list of bullet points - some start with a capital, some don’t. Be consistent, don’t make obvious mistakes or this will change your prospective buyers’ perception, even subconsciously.

Thanks a lot, I’m applying changes.

but for the 100% satisfaction part, I really wanna show customers that I can make them happy with the results, is there a better way to say it?

Archived