Will Fiverr take me to next level

rarepush

Hi Everyone. I’m New here

I want to know that will Fiverr take me to level 1 seller. Here i will attach some screenshots of my account.

20210313_063709.thumb.jpg.afb540d1adc2ba61b21fb5bf78606977.jpg
20210313_063709720×1248 110 KB

I’m literally scare about my level up. Because My order completion rate is less than 90%. But My all the other requirements are 100% good. 5.0 rating is on every review. My $400 is almost to complete because I delivered my last order and waiting for my buyer to accept it.

Will I able to be a level 1 seller…

You’ll just have to try to improve your order completion rate and make $400 by April 15th, which is the next evaluation date!

My $400 will be complete in next 24hours. But i didn’t knew about order completion rate should be greater than 90% and it fall down not because or my wrong. I’m not making my buyer are wrong. But the put order on my service without contacting or reading my gig description.

My $400 will be complete in next 24hours. But i didn’t knew about order completion rate should be greater than 90% and it fall down not because or my wrong. I’m not making my buyer are wrong. But the put order on my service without contacting or reading my gig description.

and they asked me to cancel it and if not they will rate me very bad.

I’m not making my buyer are wrong. But the put order on my service without contacting or reading my gig description.

There’s not really much that you can about that right now; especially since the evaluation is in 2 days. Also, was this the only that you had to cancel? Or were there other ones too?

From now on, if a buyer mistakenly places an order, contact CS and let them know so that they can cancel the order without it affecting your stats. I hope this helps!

I’m not making my buyer are wrong. But the put order on my service without contacting or reading my gig description.

There’s not really much that you can about that right now; especially since the evaluation is in 2 days. Also, was this the only that you had to cancel? Or were there other ones too?

From now on, if a buyer mistakenly places an order, contact CS and let them know so that they can cancel the order without it affecting your stats. I hope this helps!

Thank you for the great help. Please can you tell me how many orders should i need to complete to make my order completion rate more than 90%…

I god 4 orders cancelled…

was this the only that you had to cancel? Or were there other ones too?

2 of them are cancelled because of mistakes by the buyer and other 2 are because of my buyers were not satisfy about service

was this the only that you had to cancel? Or were there other ones too?

2 of them are cancelled because of mistakes by the buyer and other 2 are because of my buyers were not satisfy about service

my buyers were not satisfy about service

They were my very first orders and now i had take all the actions and now it’s all good

Problem I’m facing now is

How many orders should i need to complete to make my order completion rate more than 90%…

Listen, don’t worry too much about the next level, you just have to be patient from now on. The good thing is that you will soon achieve your target of $400. Evaluations happen after every 30 days. You will have a month’s time to secure more orders and bring the order rate up to 90% and above. One more thing, these metrics are calculated over a cycle of 60 days. So after a couple of months, these cancelled orders won’t reflect on your stats and you should be back to normal provided you don’t have any more cancelled orders in the future.

Just go through all the terms and conditions of Fiverr with regards to your metrics. Make sure that you are aware of all these rules so that you don’t do anything stupid like opening another account because Fiverr can ban you for this act.

Thank you for the great help. Please can you tell me how many orders should i need to complete to make my order completion rate more than 90%…

How many orders have you received in total, including the ones that were cancelled?

Suggest you don’t get hung up on this.

Evaluations are every month so you have plenty of opportunity to move up the levels.

Better to find out and rectify the problem in respect of your cancellations.

Check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations

How many orders have you received in total, including the ones that were cancelled?

I got 11 completed, 4 cancelled and 2 active orders. and the good thing is I had complete my $400 target also few seconds ago. My order completion rate is 71%

1296296903_Screenshot(90).thumb.jpg.9aa57a57097d74924b7ec3bf850539e1.jpg
Screenshot (90)1280×849 50 KB
!

I got 11 completed, 4 cancelled and 2 active orders. and the good thing is I had complete my $400 target also few seconds ago. My order completion rate is 71%

!

Screenshot (91)|690x458 !

Screenshot (92)|690x477

My respond rate is 3 hours.

Screenshot_20210314-081409_Fiverr.thumb.jpg.dfb2d9a0ab601ae192a5bba685641568.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-081409_Fiverr720×1520 104 KB

😅 The coolest thing is. I didn’t knew cancelling orders will Affect me like this. So I didn’t ask buyer to pay me at least $1 to cancel them. 🤤

354890038_Screenshot(91).thumb.jpg.537d33849232fb664fabd6e07dc20e39.jpg

2041970545_Screenshot(92).thumb.jpg.4ce3dfb49b1043b3615d3f3df93c856a.jpg

Screenshot (91)|690x458 !

Screenshot (92)|690x477

My respond rate is 3 hours.

😅 The coolest thing is. I didn’t knew cancelling orders will Affect me like this. So I didn’t ask buyer to pay me at least $1 to cancel them. 🤤

I didn’t knew cancelling orders will Affect me like this. So I didn’t ask buyer to pay me at least $1 to cancel them.

Uhh, what?

Asking or demanding payment in order to agree to a cancellation is a ridiculous notion that isn’t even legitimately supported through Fiverr, nor would it be by the ToS either.

Honestly, four cancellations within 30-60 days seems like a very large amount for a relatively new seller to rack up. Something seems to not be going right…

Archived