How does Fiverr distribute their new features among sellers?

kibrea

I am a level 2 seller and I have been working in Fiverr since 2016.
I have met all the qualifications for the Top rate Badge 1 year ago but I am not getting that badge.
Not only that, I have seen a lot of new sellers who are getting the benefit of boosting their gig but I am not getting that either.
What else do I need to do to get these benefits?

New sellers are new sellers so they get exposure to get clients. if they do, do, if they dont dont.

TRS is manually selected and everything is evaluated, not just things you see and know but secret reviews and communication with buyers, and overall site activity is graded.

New sellers if they show talent can get rising talent badge. When you started on platform if you have not been picked to be rising talent, then now it is too late.

You have benefits already to have stable account with orders and knowledge how site works, and experience in business to know that depending on Fiverr exclusively is not a good choice.

Why did you deleted all your GIGs with sales and created new one?

Regardless of your status of Level 2 seller, new gigs you make are just - NEW gigs, competing with all the other new gigs equally.

You also have only 1-2 photos in your portfolio, no PDF added no video.

I am a level 2 seller and I have been working in Fiverr since 2016.

I have met all the qualifications for the Top rate Badge 1 year ago but I am not getting that badge.

Not only that, I have seen a lot of new sellers who are getting the benefit of boosting their gig but I am not getting that either.

What else do I need to do to get these benefits?

I have seen a lot of new sellers who are getting the benefit of boosting their gig but I am not getting that either.

One, amongst many, of the requirements for gig promotion is that the gig needs to have at least 30 reviews, but seeing as you have taken down whatever your best selling gig(s) was/were, then it’s going to be some time before you see that opportunity.

New sellers are new sellers so they get exposure to get clients. if they do, do, if they dont dont.

TRS is manually selected and everything is evaluated, not just things you see and know but secret reviews and communication with buyers, and overall site activity is graded.

New sellers if they show talent can get rising talent badge. When you started on platform if you have not been picked to be rising talent, then now it is too late.

You have benefits already to have stable account with orders and knowledge how site works, and experience in business to know that depending on Fiverr exclusively is not a good choice.

Why did you deleted all your GIGs with sales and created new one?

Regardless of your status of Level 2 seller, new gigs you make are just - NEW gigs, competing with all the other new gigs equally.

You also have only 1-2 photos in your portfolio, no PDF added no video.

thanks, actually i was a character(mascot logo) design artist but some personal reason i dont want to do any more character design. that’s why i delete my previous gigs because they are all related to the character design. now i start from very beginning . what suggestion you have for me to improve my gigs and getting order faster ?

There are who-knows-how-many TRS qualified sellers who will never actually be selected as TRS.

As for why, it could be because Fiverr staff aren’t big supporters of the particular services one provides. It could be due to edgy, questionable, or borderline community guidelines breaking content creation. It could be due to an over saturation of TRS in a particular subcategory.

It could be because they don’t like the look of your face, how you named your pets, the toppings you like on your pizza, how often you walk under ladders, or whatever other reason Fiverr staff can come up with to keep someone from becoming a TRS.

It’s not fair, but it’s not meant to be fair.

Archived