Same Topics Posted Daily

leannelrivers

A very friendly request. If you are looking for advice about getting orders, impressions, clicks, and gig ranking, please just search and read what is already there instead of clogging up the forum with the same questions every day. There must be a million posts about these things already. Cheers!

I agree but that is the thing about being new I suppose.

1. The forum software (I have no idea why Fiverr, such a huge company, uses a very basic, old school forum software that looks really bare bones) is just not beginner friendly.

2. Even if the forum software is not at fault, people will be people. For a lot of folks, the entire concept of forums itself might be new. They may also be new to Fiverr and also new to freelancing. These things sort of cascade on top of each other.

Ultimately, I don’t think this “clogging up the forum” thing will ever stop. This happens to ever forum. If you have used “stack overflow”, which has perhaps the strongest system to stop duplicate posts where folks actually get punished if they ask the same thing again and again.

Such a system is not in this forum, so, this problem wont go away anywhere.

I don’t believe in punishment, we have enough rules to follow already. it was just a heads up and a little hope. I’m sure this post will be swallowed by posts about impressions and clicks soon anyway 🙂 I feel for what you are trying to say. I really wish there were less repeated posts.

I don’t believe in punishment, we have enough rules to follow already. it was just a heads up and a little hope. I’m sure this post will be swallowed by posts about impressions and clicks soon anyway 🙂

As you may have noticed, your plea for decency and decorum has gone ignored by the plethora of newbies demanding to know how to be on the 1st page, how to get impressions and clicks and what other “insider” knowledge is to be had without daring to bother using the search function.

I feel your pain.

GG

Visiting the Fiverr forum is 5% new, intriguing, insightful, or humorous content. The 95% of the rest is the endless repetition of the same several questions ad nauseum by new sellers and some saintly forum members trying to guide them into learning the answers themselves, but are almost never successful…

It’s “Groundhog Day” but in a digital format.

As you may have noticed, your plea for decency and decorum has gone ignored by the plethora of newbies demanding to know how to be on the 1st page, how to get impressions and clicks and what other “insider” knowledge is to be had without daring to bother using the search function.

I feel your pain.

GG

😄 Like a drop in the ocean.

Visiting the Fiverr forum is 5% new, intriguing, insightful, or humorous content. The 95% of the rest is the endless repetition of the same several questions ad nauseum by new sellers and some saintly forum members trying to guide them into learning the answers themselves, but are almost never successful…

It’s “Groundhog Day” but in a digital format.

I love your work by the way. I’ve checked out your gig before and as soon as I need a male character voice for some of the art videos I do, I’ll be booking 🙂

Thank you most kindly! I consider that great praise!

I like to keep tabs on other voice actors and have come across your gig as well, and your work is incredibly impressive!

There are many, many voice actors on Fiverr, but it seems there’s less than a dozen who maintain some form of activity on the forum.

Archived