Feedback from seniors:

tahmassraheem

Hey guys, I’d really appreciate some feedback

*I’m a new freelancer and I’ve recently been trying to drum up more leads for my business.

I’ve just set up a gig on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I could get some feedback from this community.

Here’s the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/wDN5jD

Any ideas why it’s not converting? Any help is appreciated.

I also provide blogs/articles.

You Gig looked pretty good, actually.

One tip: DELETE any mention of unlimited revisions as there are Buyers who will pay you $10 for your Bronze package and get you to revise, revise and revise for weeks, months or years just because your Gig said UNLIMITED.

I don’t provide more than 2 revisions.

More than that is an extra fee.

You can’t spend all of your time working for one Buyer for $10 when you could be working for several Buyers for $10 each.

Good luck.

Hey guys, I’d really appreciate some feedback

*I’m a new freelancer and I’ve recently been trying to drum up more leads for my business.

I’ve just set up a gig on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening I was hoping I could get some feedback from this community.

Here’s the gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/wDN5jD

Any ideas why it’s not converting? Any help is appreciated.

I’ve just set up a gig on Fiverr, and since nothing is really happening

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

I also provide blogs/articles.

You Gig looked pretty good, actually.

One tip: DELETE any mention of unlimited revisions as there are Buyers who will pay you $10 for your Bronze package and get you to revise, revise and revise for weeks, months or years just because your Gig said UNLIMITED.

I don’t provide more than 2 revisions.

More than that is an extra fee.

You can’t spend all of your time working for one Buyer for $10 when you could be working for several Buyers for $10 each.

Good luck.

Thanks for your precious feedback

Hi, Welcome to Fiverr!

Your gig looks good, but is there not other services you can do? Why I am asking is because the more gigs you make, the more exposure.

Look at all the services of other sellers have in your line of work and get ideas to make more gigs.

Also view Buyer Requests ( you will find it if your click on MORE in the task bar.) Look often in a day and bid for work.

Hi, Welcome to Fiverr!

Your gig looks good, but is there not other services you can do? Why I am asking is because the more gigs you make, the more exposure.

Look at all the services of other sellers have in your line of work and get ideas to make more gigs.

Also view Buyer Requests ( you will find it if your click on MORE in the task bar.) Look often in a day and bid for work.

Thanks for the helpful advice.

Archived