Early Payout Option Removed

hill_climber

The problem has been fixed for me. However, it still seemed to be some kind of bug. The promotion fees were deducted with on the first of March, then reversed, only to be deducted again on the fourth of March. After that, the feature was available again.

In my case there was no available cash at the moment of march 1, fiverr added funds to my account which is peculiar on its own, then they deducted this amount and supposedly after that I lost the early payout and cash in advance button Screenshot_2|690x222. I hope it will be back once the closest order clearance will be fulfilled.

Screenshot_2.png.306ada057f1ea11c3fb8e33ecb1af03e.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Mystery solved… it seems that if you haven’t paid yet the amount of money that you owe for your previous paid promotions option the feature is temporary disabled until you manage to pay the full amount.

How much time did it take for your early payout button to appear again? Just paid all the fees from cleared money and yet it’s not there.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t know. Same problem with my account. If anyone get the actual reason please inform me. Thanks.

I contacted their support team and their saying they’re working on making it to where everyone can have early payout and it will come back soon once development is complete. I think they understand nobody wants to get paid every two weeks.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mystery solved… it seems that if you haven’t paid yet the amount of money that you owe for your previous paid promotions option the feature is temporary disabled until you manage to pay the full amount.

Nope, that’s not it. I’m top rated for over a year and have never used paid promotions. The feature appeared for me and then disappeared.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

Nope, that’s not it. I’m top rated for over a year and have never used paid promotions. The feature appeared for me and then disappeared.

unfortunately we were not talking about paid promotions … that was only the info that I received from support

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted their support team and their saying they’re working on making it to where everyone can have early payout and it will come back soon once development is complete. I think they understand nobody wants to get paid every two weeks.

I got mine back a month ago, and now all of a sudden it’s been removed again 😦

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

I’m also facing same problem, I got that option when fiverr interduces but i lost that 2 time in last 2 months and now it’s gone for the third time again. I can’t guess the exact reason because i didn’t lost my Level even rating.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I am a Level 0 Seller who is about to become Level 1 on the next evaluation next week probably, I got the early payout option which is weird. I'm currently searching if this is just a bug which will get removed on me later or something else, this forum is very helpful thank you.

Screenshot_17.png

• Like 18
  • Up 2