Early Payout Option Removed

hill_climber

• 2 weeks later...

Did you lose your rank? I am not sure if 0 Level sellers can have an early payout.

Also, some funds are not eligible for early payout.

Here is a list of forum topics on early payout:

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=early%20payout%20

GG

I am not sure if 0 Level sellers can have an early payout.

I’m a 0 Level Seller (Supposedly Level 2 tbh and just had a series of unfortunate buyers)… I have the early payout available. And oddly one of my gigs are even tagged Fiverr’s choice every other week despite the lack of the level 😅

@hill_climber it usually appears and disappears every so often. It appears in random since it’s still in beta meaning they are still testing it out.

• Like 16

I am level 2 also and it removed for my account

But I used cash advance option , Maybe the early payout not work while you use cash advance

This sounds logical but since the cash advance payback is automated, to assume they might have removed instant payout because they feel you might beat the system and withdraw before paying 40% (for loan payback) doesn’t make sense to me. The two options can co-exist.

• Like 13

I am not sure if 0 Level sellers can have an early payout.

I’m a 0 Level Seller (Supposedly Level 2 tbh and just had a series of unfortunate buyers)… I have the early payout available. And oddly one of my gigs are even tagged Fiverr’s choice every other week despite the lack of the level 😅

@hill_climber it usually appears and disappears every so often. It appears in random since it’s still in beta meaning they are still testing it out.

yes you are still fiverr choice

• Like 12

• 2 weeks later...

Mystery solved… it seems that if you haven’t paid yet the amount of money that you owe for your previous paid promotions option the feature is temporary disabled until you manage to pay the full amount.

I don’t think so. My fee for the promotion feature was paid on march 1st, yet a day later the early payout option went missing within an hour (I was about to use it, suddenly it disappeared for no reason). I’m using the promotion since months and something like this never happened. I think this could have something to do with the new cash advance option or the current “The user account you are looking for is no longer available” message bug that a lot of people (including me) get all the time. Seems like something caused a little bit of trouble. I hope they fix it soon, I find the early payout option very helpful.

Edit: Has someone opened a ticket for this issue? Don’t want to bomb CS with requests about this, but maybe someone got an answer already what’s causing the problem.

• Like 12

I don’t think so. My fee for the promotion feature was paid on march 1st, yet a day later the early payout option went missing within an hour (I was about to use it, suddenly it disappeared for no reason). I’m using the promotion since months and something like this never happened. I think this could have something to do with the new cash advance option or the current “The user account you are looking for is no longer available” message bug that a lot of people (including me) get all the time. Seems like something caused a little bit of trouble. I hope they fix it soon, I find the early payout option very helpful.

Edit: Has someone opened a ticket for this issue? Don’t want to bomb CS with requests about this, but maybe someone got an answer already what’s causing the problem.

I don’t think CS would mind if you ask them that. You should go ahead and try and update here how it went.

• Like 12

I don’t think so. My fee for the promotion feature was paid on march 1st, yet a day later the early payout option went missing within an hour

that’s what support said

• Like 13

I don’t think so. My fee for the promotion feature was paid on march 1st, yet a day later the early payout option went missing within an hour

that’s what support said

That’s weird then as it’s automatically being paid. Never happened to me before and the fee was paid on march 1st. Do we just have to wait or did support tell you how you can see what you still have to pay or how to pay the difference to activate the feature again?

• Like 12

yes that’s what I was saying above

I have paid the charges incurred from promoting my gig on the first of March, but from the 1st to now, I have incurred a few bucks also.

Is there a way to pay now? Since you said support said the feature was taken out because of unpaid promoted gigs charge.

• Like 12

That’s weird then as it’s automatically being paid. Never happened to me before and the fee was paid on march 1st. Do we just have to wait or did support tell you how you can see what you still have to pay or how to pay the difference to activate the feature again?

Was your problem resolved? Because I encountered the same issue and unlike cre8iveartwork I didn’t get any straight answers from a support agent.

• Like 13

Was your problem resolved? Because I encountered the same issue and unlike cre8iveartwork I didn’t get any straight answers from a support agent.

The problem has been fixed for me. However, it still seemed to be some kind of bug. The promotion fees were deducted with on the first of March, then reversed, only to be deducted again on the fourth of March. After that, the feature was available again.

• Like 12