Just put up my first Gig

marjoriepurcell

Just put up my first gig on Fiverr, just wondered if you guys to take a look at it and tell me if there eas any room for improvement and feedback

favicon-32x32.png.368f8cddfbff4dbb64f95254adb63d3b.png Fiverr.com
design-you-an-awesome-5-page-website.jpg.e362fcfac6abdbc521ce42b2bfb8e041.jpg

marjoriepurcell : I will design you an awesome 5 page website for $90 on...

For only $90, marjoriepurcell will design you an awesome 5 page website. | I’m a freelance SEO and web designer based in Gatwick, UK. I’ve worked remotely on 100's of website designs. I have worked with everyone from | On Fiverr

Thank Guys

You have 2 gigs called “I will design you an awesome 5 page website”. Gig duplicates aren’t allowed (even though not every part of them are the same, they have the same title and are roughly the same service). I’d remove one.

I wish that was all, but the wording and profile image and description is female while all reviews for deleted gig are to “him”…

Something tells me this was purchase of UK profile old account.

Marjoire, can you confirm you are you, woman on the photo?

I wish that was all, but the wording and profile image and description is female while all reviews for deleted gig are to “him”…

Those are reviews as a buyer (so there may not have been any deleted gigs) and the first name of the username is a female name so it’s probable the sellers who purchases were made from made a mistake in those couple of reviews.

If it was the username would be the same and it would still have a female first name so the reviews by the the sellers who the purchases were made from (not the OP) would still probably have made a mistake in their review when they reviewed their experience with the buyer.

Yes it is me, I have only used my account for nuying gigs

You have 2 gigs called “I will design you an awesome 5 page website”. Gig duplicates aren’t allowed (even though not every part of them are the same, they have the same title and are roughly the same service). I’d remove one.

Ah yes I have deleted the first gig, put it in the wrong catagory first time round and couldnt change it after so created another gig

Archived