Finally hit 1600+ 5 star reviews!

kinjan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello, Friends

I have just Completed the 2502 Orders with 2306 Buyer Good Review.. Thanks for Fiverr to Give me chance to Provide the Service to Buyer and Chance to Present my Skill to Buyer Help... Very Happy to work On Fiverr

I am Providing E-commerce Web development to create the E-commerce store with Pa yment gateway, Shipping integration, Theme Setup and any customization In Php Opencart Open Source and Php API Integration works.

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey there!

I've been a part of Fiverr for over 7 years and just completed my 2634th order. I have an overall 5 star rating.

I am working on Php E-commerce website development, i am php Opencart developer to develop the E-commerce website attractive design and fully Dynamic with Product, category, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods All i can do as per client Requirements.

Happy to Work and More Happy with Fiverr Platform, 
Most Thank full to fiverr given me to Platform there i can do to provide my services to seller who want to develop the e-commerce website using Php Opencart.

Thanks

Screenshot_26.png

Edited by kinjan
  • Like 15
  • Congrats! 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• kinjan changed the title to I completed More than 2600 orders in Fiverr Life time.
5 hours ago, kinjan said:

Hey there!

I've been a part of Fiverr for over 7 years and just completed my 2634th order. I have an overall 5 star rating.

I am working on Php E-commerce website development, i am php Opencart developer to develop the E-commerce website attractive design and fully Dynamic with Product, category, Shipping Methods, Payment Methods All i can do as per client Requirements.

Happy to Work and More Happy with Fiverr Platform, 
Most Thank full to fiverr given me to Platform there i can do to provide my services to seller who want to develop the e-commerce website using Php Opencart.

Thanks

Screenshot_26.png

Congratulation, I want as soon as possible promote the next level in marketplace.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

You are also in same category. I guess you both guys just focus on no. of orders than earning. 😅

He is a programmer and I am a writer. So not the same category.

As for the number of orders. What you need to focus is on quality. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

I guess you both guys just focus on no. of orders than earning. 😅

Not sure what you mean by this. ⬆️ Many Level 2 sellers earn much more than top-rated sellers.

"Top-rated" is only a badge and it isn't given to everyone who meet the requirements of top-rated seller. This is different than Level 1 or Level 2 promotions which are automatic. Some sellers will never be top-rated, no matter how good they are or how much money they make. Fiverr only allows a certain number in each category, so other factors (besides seller quality and earnings) come into play.

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What you need to focus is on quality. 

This is the key. ⬆️ Both @kinjan and @donnovan86 are high-quality sellers with many, happy customers. You don't get that far by focusing on orders OR on earnings. These two sellers understand what their customers want and can deliver it in a way that meets or exceeds the customers expectation. That's why they are both successful here on Fiverr.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1