Jump to content
  • 0

Account & Withdrawal Option Disabled (after the unauthorized access)


designsby24

Question


I am writing to urgently request a review of my recent account suspension, associated with Ticket (#11696291). I believe this decision may have been made under a misunderstanding, and I’d like to clarify a few crucial points:

1. No Fault in Security Breach: My account was compromised without any fault on my part. I did not violate any of Fiverr’s terms and conditions. My immediate actions were solely aimed at recovering my funds which were fraudulently used due to the hacking.

2. No Prior Warnings: I received no warnings or notices regarding any potential violations before my account was disabled. This suspension came unexpectedly and without prior communication.

3. Severe Personal Impact: The suspended funds, around $300, represent three months of salary from my regular employment. I have invested many sleepless nights working to earn this amount on Fiverr. The loss of this income is not only financially devastating but also extremely distressing to the point of affecting my well-being.

I kindly ask for a prompt review and reinstatement of my account. This income is crucial for me, and I am committed to resolving any issues in compliance with Fiverr’s policies.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent matter.
@ana_tomy @milos_siena

Capture.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

I will contact the support team and inform you asap.

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you looking into this matter. Please help me recover my account and funds as soon as possible.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, designsby24 said:

Thanks for your quick response. I appreciate you looking into this matter. Please help me recover my account and funds as soon as possible.

I think that everything will be okay. They sent you some messages now. Be patient.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm checking in on any updates about my account issue (Ticket #11696291). This problem has really messed with my income, making it hard to pay my bills, and the stress is getting to me.

Could you please let me withdraw my account balance? It would really help with my current financial situation.

Thanks a lot for your quick attention and support.

@milos_siena @ana_tomy @Lena

Edited by designsby24
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, designsby24 said:

Hi,

I'm checking in on any updates about my account issue (Ticket #11696291). This problem has really messed with my income, making it hard to pay my bills, and the stress is getting to me.

Could you please let me withdraw my account balance? It would really help with my current financial situation.

Thanks a lot for your quick attention and support.

@milos_siena @ana_tomy @Lena

Hi @designsby24, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this. You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11692179 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @designsby24, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this. You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11692179 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...