What the new fees in terms of TDS for Indian usere

patel7

It will take some time from the date of transaction to reflect in your Form 26AS. The TDS us 194-O is deducted from 01.10.2020. So such TDS will be reflected in Form 26AS of AY 2021-22.

Shouldnt it start reflecting on TRACES though if fiverr is remitting the payment to Indian Government. I keep checking but it hasn’t updated yet and to view your TDS certificate we need Fiverr’s TAN number.

• Like 5

Shouldnt it start reflecting on TRACES though if fiverr is remitting the payment to Indian Government. I keep checking but it hasn’t updated yet and to view your TDS certificate we need Fiverr’s TAN number.

Generally form 26AS gets updated after the processing quarterly TDS returns filed by the deductor.

• Like 5

Guest transcending_rn

Generally form 26AS gets updated after the processing quarterly TDS returns filed by the deductor.

Hey, Harsha so what do you think, by when FIVERR will file the TDS returns? Because I checked and as of now, the form shows no information or return filed by the deductor/Fiverr that’s been cut.

Hey, Harsha so what do you think, by when FIVERR will file the TDS returns? Because I checked and as of now, the form shows no information or return filed by the deductor/Fiverr that’s been cut.

I have no idea. You can try contacting the Customer Support. They might be able to help and give specific answers.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sent a query to CS and got informed that will appear after Fiverr files its TDS statement for the quarter and such statement is processed by the tax department. The statutory timeline to file the TDS statement for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. So your withholdings should appear by May 30.

• Like 6

Guest transcending_rn

Sent a query to CS and got informed that will appear after Fiverr files its TDS statement for the quarter and such statement is processed by the tax department. The statutory timeline to file the TDS statement for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. So your withholdings should appear by May 30.

❤️ Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

fiverr customer support tell me that the TDS apply on whole life earning not a financial. means its counting 500,000 from when i started fiverr. in my case from past 3 years.

@patel7 But Government has mention if the earning is more than 5 lakh in previous year. Then it will 1% TDS . Is it really like whole amount you earning from start

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 8:15 AM, smithdew said:

Hello everyone , I had a solution for this I had update my pan detail with taxation category and now No Tds is deducted from my earning .

I hope it will help you all.

👍

Can you describe in detail?

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, harsha_mtanwani said:

Those persons whose TDS is deducted can claim refund of the same by filing their Return of Income in India. The TDS deducted by fiverr will be reflected in your Form 26AS. While filing the Return of Income, you can claim credit of the TDS deducted reflecting in your Form 26AS. You will get the refund of the same or your tax liability will be reduced to that extent.

The Form 26AS can be accessed through your account on e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department, India.

Hello mam, Thanks for activity participating in the forum. Have you successfully received the TDS refund by this process? Looking forward to hear from you. 

Thanks again,

Omkar 😃

• Like 5

Hello, everyone!

I've selected the taxable option in billing information and also added correct PAN number details. So, 1% TDS is being deducted from all my orders. The issue is the deduction is not showing in my form 26AS although TDS is deducted previous financial year.

Is this happened to anyone. Also I've seen that fiverr send TDS deduction certificate form 16 something. Has anyone recieved yet ??

• Like 5

• 9 months later...
On 10/20/2021 at 10:50 PM, brijesh1441 said:

Hello, everyone!

I've selected the taxable option in billing information and also added correct PAN number details. So, 1% TDS is being deducted from all my orders. The issue is the deduction is not showing in my form 26AS although TDS is deducted previous financial year.

Is this happened to anyone. Also I've seen that fiverr send TDS deduction certificate form 16 something. Has anyone recieved yet ??

Have you find the solution?

• Like 5