How to use sending buyer request

dreamdesigner60

I am very much confuse about Sending buyer request

Fiverr given 10 offers a day to all sellers so use this opportunity to show your talent. You can send offers using Mobile [click here]

Please read this can some on seriously guide me if didn’t get any buyer request how can i and to whom i can send buyer request? Please guide me i am new on fiverr

Hey! I’m new to Fiverr as well but from my experience the buyer requests just sometimes appear (2 nor 3 in my particular case), and other times there are none, I just check it regularly. I’m not sure if it’s possible to go look for them. Would certainly appreciate some explanation on this topic too 🙂

Buyer requests are requests that buyers leave because they don’t want to (or can’t) find a seller to complete their specific task.

Sellers receive those buyer requests through a page in the Fiverr app and website. On the website, you click “more” in the top, and then one of the options says “buyer requests”.

In order to receive certain buyer requests, you must have a gig in that category. For example, if you have a gig in the Logo Design category, you will receive all the buyer requests that buyers leave in the Logo Design category.

However, once a certain amount of new sellers leave requests, it will no longer be available to new sellers (meaning it’s now only available to Level 1 and Level 2 and TRS). This also applies to the offers left by Level 1 and Level 2 sellers.

Once the buyer feels that they have received enough offers, then they will remove their request and it will no longer be available to any sellers.

I hope this helps answer your questions!

As a buyer I would like to respond to you regarding Buyers request.

I posted 12 hours ago my buyers request. I clearly stated that I do not want private messages in inbox, that what I need is clearly described, and please send me your detailed offer with what is included and pricing. I emphasized my budget is flexible. From 50 offers ONLY ONE seller actually read my request.
Most of them send copy paste offers.

favicon-32x32.png.8ef36b21f09bbe4e87815a63fd02124a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.d8644ac8365bb44608c4fe874ef34a2c.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

BUYER MUST:

Tips to submit an effective Buyer Request

To make sure your Buyer Request is clear, practical and in line with Fiverr’s guidelines, consider following these tips:

Choose your words

The Buyer Requests section is reserved for Buyers who want to make purchases. Sellers are not allowed to use this section to promote their Gigs (doing so may lead to an account warning). This also means the wording used should clearly show that you are a Buyer asking for services. Try to word your Request using the following guide:

• I’m looking for…
  • I want to purchase…
  • I need someone who will…

Avoid sentences like:

• I will…
  • I’m offering…
  • I can do…

Be Concise

Although you have ample room to write what your needs are in the Request, a good rule of thumb is to keep to a couple of paragraphs with specific bullet points. Make sure that you add links and examples to show what you are looking for and to help sellers decide if it is something they can actually do.

Do you need to send a detailed brief? Attach a separate document so that the body of your Request is brief and concise, but sellers can check all of the key information.

Contact information

Sharing contact information to communicate off of Fiverr is not allowed by our Terms of Service. This could also cause your Buyer Request to be rejected. Please do not include any contact information in your Request or attachments.

I Get No Respect

Showing respect is essential in a digital marketplace. A True Doer treats others with kindness and professionalism because that is what being part of the Fiverr community is all about.

Make sure your request is aligned with our Community Standards

In order to maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve created a set of community standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior on our platform. These standards help define what is acceptable in the Fiverr community and marketplace.

Make sure that the services you’re requesting are in line with Fiverr’s Terms of Service and, if a third party is involved, that the service also abides by their terms of use. For example, purchasing likes, followers, reviews, plays, is not allowed.

Keep in mind :

• Don’t ask for sample work for free.
  • The minimum purchase price of a Gig is $5.
favicon-32x32.png.8ef36b21f09bbe4e87815a63fd02124a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.d8644ac8365bb44608c4fe874ef34a2c.png

SELLER MUST:
When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.

• Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.

• When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.

• Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.

• Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.

• Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

• This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

As a buyer I would like to respond to you regarding Buyers request.

I posted 12 hours ago my buyers request. I clearly stated that I do not want private messages in inbox, that what I need is clearly described, and please send me your detailed offer with what is included and pricing. I emphasized my budget is flexible. From 50 offers ONLY ONE seller actually read my request.

Most of them send copy paste offers.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

BUYER MUST:

Tips to submit an effective Buyer Request

To make sure your Buyer Request is clear, practical and in line with Fiverr’s guidelines, consider following these tips:

Choose your words

The Buyer Requests section is reserved for Buyers who want to make purchases. Sellers are not allowed to use this section to promote their Gigs (doing so may lead to an account warning). This also means the wording used should clearly show that you are a Buyer asking for services. Try to word your Request using the following guide:

• I’m looking for…
  • I want to purchase…
  • I need someone who will…

Avoid sentences like:

• I will…
  • I’m offering…
  • I can do…

Be Concise

Although you have ample room to write what your needs are in the Request, a good rule of thumb is to keep to a couple of paragraphs with specific bullet points. Make sure that you add links and examples to show what you are looking for and to help sellers decide if it is something they can actually do.

Do you need to send a detailed brief? Attach a separate document so that the body of your Request is brief and concise, but sellers can check all of the key information.

Contact information

Sharing contact information to communicate off of Fiverr is not allowed by our Terms of Service. This could also cause your Buyer Request to be rejected. Please do not include any contact information in your Request or attachments.

I Get No Respect

Showing respect is essential in a digital marketplace. A True Doer treats others with kindness and professionalism because that is what being part of the Fiverr community is all about.

Make sure your request is aligned with our Community Standards

In order to maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve created a set of community standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior on our platform. These standards help define what is acceptable in the Fiverr community and marketplace.

Make sure that the services you’re requesting are in line with Fiverr’s Terms of Service and, if a third party is involved, that the service also abides by their terms of use. For example, purchasing likes, followers, reviews, plays, is not allowed.

Keep in mind :

• Don’t ask for sample work for free.
  • The minimum purchase price of a Gig is $5.
b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

SELLER MUST:

When buyers have specific project requests, they have the option of posting those requests directly to the seller community. If you have Gigs listed in the same category as these requests, you may offer your services.

As a seller, you can use this tool to offer your services to more buyers and eventually grow your business. This option, when used effectively, can lead to more sales and more revenue, since you can customize your offer according to the buyer’s need.

How To Submit Your Offer:

1. From the Recent Buyer Requests list, click Send Offer.
  2. Select the relevant Gig.
  3. Select which Gig Extras to include.
  4. Describe your offer.
  5. Set your delivery time.
  6. Set your price.
  7. Submit your offer.

Submitting Your Offer

We’ve collected feedback from our buyer community to better understand how they choose offers from this tool.

Below are some tips to help make your offer stand out from the rest.

• Take time to carefully review the buyer’s request. Buyers will often spend time describing the service they need in detail, and some may even attach a file for reference.

• Personalize your offer and include a detailed description. This is a good place to let them know who you are and how you can do the job.

• When describing your offer, address all relevant information the buyer included in their initial request.

• Include only Gig Extras that actually answer the buyer’s needs.

• Set a reasonable price and delivery time for the service requested.

• Avoid contacting a buyer directly via inbox message. Buyers may view this as spam, and if reported, it will affect your communication flexibility.

• This is not a promotional tool. Only share your Gig if it is relevant to a specific Buyer Request.

tnx for your information

Archived