Payed for watermark, never recieved work

raphealmootry

I double checked the order and they removed the watermark, but i didnt pay $100 for a logo. I requested multiple files as a body of work and they drafted a custom order to include everything i wanted. A logo was only $20 in his package.

His delivery said,

Thanks again for your order! Your delivery is enclosed. If there are any problems , please let me know. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Here is the logo. Let me know about this so I can send the remaining files .

Thanks again and have a great day 🙂

And what was the rest of the files? So you have logo in vector then he did not deliver everything?

You should reply with revision request so he sends you everything in order delivery.

I though that too but Fiverr can’t place watermark over ai pdf svg so he should have those in delivery too.

And the whole wrong email account ticket and seller not responding sound very strange behavior.

I though that too but Fiverr can’t place watermark over ai pdf svg so he should have those in delivery too.

It’s really tough to understand what’s really going on from the OP.

And it seems it was indeed fiverr watermark. I had clients a using me of leaving watermark on files and I had to ask them just to refresh the page and download the files again…

I double checked the order and they removed the watermark

So it’s not a watermark problem anymore?

Here is the logo. Let me know about this so I can send the remaining files .

But you told us that he also sent you files after the order was completed? That didn’t include all files that he sent additionally? What was missing?

And what was the rest of the files? So you have logo in vector then he did not deliver everything?

You should reply with revision request so he sends you everything in order delivery.

He sent me a compressed .rar file with afk pictures and gaming overlays. The main thing i requested was customized stickers/emojis that have to be a certain filetype/size for gaming on fb. Theyre used for streamers to provide to supporters of their channel so they can further interact in chat. They do this as an appreciation reward for subscribing with you. The stickers were missing. Everything he sent is typically included in his best package for $45. The deal was That plus Stickers for $100 = custom order.

He sent me a compressed .rar file with afk pictures and gaming overlays. The main thing i requested was customized stickers/emojis that have to be a certain filetype/size for gaming on fb. Theyre used for streamers to provide to supporters of their channel so they can further interact in chat. They do this as an appreciation reward for subscribing with you. The stickers were missing. Everything he sent is typically included in his best package for $45. The deal was That plus Stickers for $100 = custom order.

I know, I work for streamers too. So he failed to deliver all that? Or did he deliver in wrong file format. Or did he deliver in file format you do not have proper programs to open?

This is a lot of ??? Here

Edit, so the stickers are missing? Then it is a partial delivery. You have to wait and see what will CS say about all of this.

Failed to deliver all of that.

He never sent the remaining files.

He asked me for more time on the stickers and ghosted me…after a 3 day extension and hunting him down for the overlays. He didnt even tell me the package he sent was still missing half. I had to unzip it and find out.

Failed to deliver all of that.

He never sent the remaining files.

He asked me for more time on the stickers and ghosted me…after a 3 day extension and hunting him down for the overlays. He didnt even tell me the package he sent was still missing half. I had to unzip it and find out.

When i completed the order, that was after i accepted a three day extention because it was due christmas day originally, but he set up the order that way to begin with. 3 days went by and i got the watermark. I say hey wheres my stuff 2 days of by he says oh i forgot. Open it up…wheres the rest. He says dont worry ill send it to you. Last words…he was payed forever ago at this point and i tipped him $5 plus good review after thinking the watermark was a thumbnail of my entire package. I was just pleased to see the logo. It was a christmas present for my streamer gf.

Archived