Need HELP to Improve my only Gig

shihab_haq

Greetings,

I’m a new seller here, It’s been 30 days I have posted my only gig. By this time I have completed 3 orders in total. The problem is my gig position is not stable. Sometime I find it on 1st page , sometime on the 3rd page. Besides that my impressions are decreasing. I’m already promoting my gig by all means possible.
Can you guys please take a look & suggest me on how can I improve my gig?? Or is there anything that I have not done correctly??

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ErWQl0

Greetings,

I’m a new seller here, It’s been 30 days I have posted my only gig. By this time I have completed 3 orders in total. The problem is my gig position is not stable. Sometime I find it on 1st page , sometime on the 3rd page. Besides that my impressions are decreasing. I’m already promoting my gig by all means possible.

Can you guys please take a look & suggest me on how can I improve my gig?? Or is there anything that I have not done correctly??

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ErWQl0

I’m a new seller here, It’s been 30 days I have posted my only gig. By this time I have completed 3 orders in total.

You have an order in the queue.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Keep doing what you are doing.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

I’m a new seller here, It’s been 30 days I have posted my only gig. By this time I have completed 3 orders in total.

You have an order in the queue.

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Keep doing what you are doing.

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

Thank you so much for your kind replay. Actually the problem is that the impressions and clicks are decreasing day by day, that’s why I was wondering what did I do wrong!

Thank you so much for your kind replay. Actually the problem is that the impressions and clicks are decreasing day by day, that’s why I was wondering what did I do wrong!

I was wondering what did I do wrong!

Don’t worry about it. It is happening a lot to others too.

Just concentrate on building your business as you have been doing.

Archived