Buyer asked to help with her exam! Asked to contact her on phone

creativehriday

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie seller. Just joined last week so no sales yet. But I have read Fiverr ToS on the first day itself.

This morning I received a message from a buyer asking if I could help with her ‘business requirement analysis’.

I asked the buyer to please specify in details as to what help she needs. Buyer then replied within 15 mins saying that she would need help ‘during in exam’ to which I replied that this would be against Fiverr ToS so I couldn’t help her with the same.The buyer then immediately asked me to text her on her phone. I politely declined with a simple ‘No’ and Blocked her.

Now I’m thinking if I should have reported her? Or should I just leave it be?

Is there a statute of limitations or a certain timeframe to report someone? This just happened like an hour ago though!

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie seller. Just joined last week so no sales yet. But I have read Fiverr ToS on the first day itself.

This morning I received a message from a buyer asking if I could help with her ‘business requirement analysis’.

I asked the buyer to please specify in details as to what help she needs. Buyer then replied within 15 mins saying that she would need help ‘during in exam’ to which I replied that this would be against Fiverr ToS so I couldn’t help her with the same.The buyer then immediately asked me to text her on her phone. I politely declined with a simple ‘No’ and Blocked her.

Is there a statute of limitations or a certain timeframe to report someone? This just happened like an hour ago though!

Thank you!

Buyer then replied within 15 mins saying that she would need help ‘during in exam’ to which I replied that this would be against Fiverr ToS so I couldn’t help her with the same.The buyer then immediately asked me to text her on her phone. I politely declined with a simple ‘No’ and Blocked her.

Good for you!

I reported one or two of these kinds of buyers to Fiverr, but they never took their profiles down. Perhaps Fiverr uses these accounts to test sellers to see if they will break TOS. :thinking:

Buyer then replied within 15 mins saying that she would need help ‘during in exam’ to which I replied that this would be against Fiverr ToS so I couldn’t help her with the same.The buyer then immediately asked me to text her on her phone. I politely declined with a simple ‘No’ and Blocked her.

Good for you!

I reported one or two of these kinds of buyers to Fiverr, but they never took their profiles down. Perhaps Fiverr uses these accounts to test sellers to see if they will break TOS. :thinking:

That’s what I thought too! Its entirely possible!

Archived