What are buyer requests?

lamisaamahmud28

Buyer requests are requests buyers leave when they need a certain task to be completed for them! For example, if I was a buyer who needed a logo to be made for me, I would leave a buyer request asking for a logo, and any seller that has a gig in the logo design category would be able to see that request and send an offer to it! Then, the buyer looks through all of their offers and chooses who they want to buy from! I hope this helps!

Buyer requests are requests buyers leave when they need a certain task to be completed for them! For example, if I was a buyer who needed a logo to be made for me, I would leave a buyer request asking for a logo, and any seller that has a gig in the logo design category would be able to see that request and send an offer to it! Then, the buyer looks through all of their offers and chooses who they want to buy from! I hope this helps!

this was so helpful! are sellers notified when a buyer request is posted?

Will do!! Do you suggest I actively keep an eye on that page?

Yes, you will have to. I do not know why others are not mentioning this to you.

I had a problem and a lot of other sellers where system did not register my time zone correctly and I noticed that I get zero BR visible all day and then just when I go to sleep I refresh the page and see 5-50 BR.

In that situation I had to monitor that for 3 months and prepare substantial evidence for CS this is happening and they fixed it after my reporting. Then I got to see new BR every morning and afternoon (so two times).

You will have to be online for couple of days on that page and refresh every 10-15 minutes. At one moment you will be presented with a lot of BR and note the time when that happens. Make recording of time during seven days so You find out exact time and you do not have to be online pointlessly all day, only around that time to send BR.

Yes, you will have to. I do not know why others are not mentioning this to you.

I had a problem and a lot of other sellers where system did not register my time zone correctly and I noticed that I get zero BR visible all day and then just when I go to sleep I refresh the page and see 5-50 BR.

In that situation I had to monitor that for 3 months and prepare substantial evidence for CS this is happening and they fixed it after my reporting. Then I got to see new BR every morning and afternoon (so two times).

You will have to be online for couple of days on that page and refresh every 10-15 minutes. At one moment you will be presented with a lot of BR and note the time when that happens. Make recording of time during seven days so You find out exact time and you do not have to be online pointlessly all day, only around that time to send BR.

Same here! I have been monitoring it but it’s been at 0 at all times so I’ve been really confused! Would you be able to say around what time the requests go live?

Same here! I have been monitoring it but it’s been at 0 at all times so I’ve been really confused! Would you be able to say around what time the requests go live?

Like I said it took me a month to find the exact time and only by staying online form 7 - 23 one day refreshing every 15 minutes, and then I switched my sleeping pattern and stayed up during night and refreshed and that is how i found out when BR is shown to me in my time zone.

Unless you find seller that is from your area to tell you when he gets BR you have no option but to do the same as me.

Like I said it took me a month to find the exact time and only by staying online form 7 - 23 one day refreshing every 15 minutes, and then I switched my sleeping pattern and stayed up during night and refreshed and that is how i found out when BR is shown to me in my time zone.

Unless you find seller that is from your area to tell you when he gets BR you have no option but to do the same as me.

Got it! Well I appreciate the information, thank you so much!

Archived