How to get first order....?

adnan_montakin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

this is my best-selling gig but it’s going down now, expert suggestion needed.

favicon-32x32.png.c42f6ef5d942feeff8742639a6711e67.png Fiverr.com
portfolio-personal-website-gallery-resume-website-wordpress-portfolio.jpg.927e321203d7404f1253401cf33f26a6.jpg

Adnan_montakin: I will build a professional portfolio wordpress website or...

For only $10, Adnan_montakin will build a professional portfolio wordpress website or resume website for you. | Who you are.....? Now it's time to show everybody.Are you looking for a professional portfolio website or resume website by WordPress and...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is from the Fiverr Promoted Gigs page. Perhaps you gig no longer qualifies or meets the metrics? 🤔 

What Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

This is from the Fiverr Promoted Gigs page. Perhaps you gig no longer qualifies or meets the metrics? 🤔 

What Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

i know this but when i got it i lost my gig rank and i don't know why always my gig goes down after completing a order. 😞

last 5moths i had faced a problem , when i got any order then my gig goes down in last page and after 2month it come again in front then after few days it goes again in last page and i need to wait 2months. what the hell is this....!! this is the only income source in this pandamic. 
It's now become frustrating and fiverr support also reply same bullshit. I can't just take all this.
 I'm leaving Fiverr.
Best of luck everybody.

Guest ariana_anjum
2 minutes ago, adnan_montakin said:

last 5moths i had faced a problem , when i got any order then my gig goes down in last page and after 2month it come again in front then after few days it goes again in last page and i need to wait 2months. what the hell is this....!! this is the only income source in this pandamic. 
It's now become frustrating and fiverr support also reply same bullshit. I can't just take all this.
 I'm leaving Fiverr.
Best of luck everybody.

I am also having the same problem , I completed two orders with reviews and my gig rank for few days and now its going down 😔

12 minutes ago, ariana_anjum said:

I am also having the same problem , I completed two orders with reviews and my gig rank for few days and now its going down 😔

I can understand your problem but we have nothing to do
better leave fiverr and try another marketplace.

This is just how it works for every seller on here. Why would you give up? Especially with gigs that already have reviews. You're already way ahead of many sellers considering how saturated your category is. Giving up and moving to another platform won't guarantee results either. 

Guest lloydsolutions
42 minutes ago, adnan_montakin said:

I can't just take all this.

This may be helpful to you: 

Guest ariana_anjum
1 hour ago, adnan_montakin said:

I can understand your problem but we have nothing to do
better leave fiverr and try another marketplace.

We should not give up , Try your best 

Archived