How to get order from fiverr for a new seller

piyanaha

My advice is to look carefully at your gig presentation.

Spelling is poor. Customers will assume that if you cannot ensure that it is spelled correctly, you probably don’t make sure it is made correctly. That may seem mean but in a very overcrowded market, buyers get extremely fussy and it only takes the slightest thing to have them moving to the next person.

Also you seem unclear if you are one person or many. This is really unsettling. If someone ordered from you are they dealing with you and you alone or a different person every time? People like to develop relationships so if you are many, be sure about that. Define those people and their role:. if Subash does the market research and Mr Fluffy meows every five mins, make that clear.

This is just commercial suicide:

• Our job is not finished until you are 100% satisfied.
  • 100% Money back if you don’t feel satisfied with the design.

It says that you are not sure you can do the job right the first time (and how can you in 24 hours?) as well as leaving you wide open to scammers. Never promise what you have no control over. It makes you look amateur in the extreme and like you are begging. You want customers who are begging for you to do their work not the other way around.

You offer more logos at a higher price. Why would a business need three logos? They need one. Offer more services but understand what a business really needs not just more things thrown in a cart. Offer things that should be in any branding anyway like color variants, a style sheet, email signatures, etc as upsell.

🙂

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform

I am a new seller. please tell me. How to get the order from Fiverr for a new seller?

I am a new seller. please tell me. How to get the order from Fiverr for a new seller?

As i review your profile, you just open 5 gig. as you are a new seller you open 7 gig. So, Open another 2 gigs. it will help you to get the sale. also, before set the price research your market & competitor. How much they are offering & How much you should offer.

Also, change your Profile picture. it should be looks more professional.

Gig Rank policy:

1. Research your service keyword, which helps you to rank your gig on fiverr search engine.
  2. Do your gig image SEO friendly.
  3. Keep marketing your gig on social media.
  4. Try to keep online your profile 24/7
  5. Make your nice gig title with effective keywords.
  6. Send daily 10 buyer requests.

Thanks for your understanding…

My advice is to look carefully at your gig presentation.

Spelling is poor. Customers will assume that if you cannot ensure that it is spelled correctly, you probably don’t make sure it is made correctly. That may seem mean but in a very overcrowded market, buyers get extremely fussy and it only takes the slightest thing to have them moving to the next person.

Also you seem unclear if you are one person or many. This is really unsettling. If someone ordered from you are they dealing with you and you alone or a different person every time? People like to develop relationships so if you are many, be sure about that. Define those people and their role:. if Subash does the market research and Mr Fluffy meows every five mins, make that clear.

This is just commercial suicide:

• Our job is not finished until you are 100% satisfied.
  • 100% Money back if you don’t feel satisfied with the design.

It says that you are not sure you can do the job right the first time (and how can you in 24 hours?) as well as leaving you wide open to scammers. Never promise what you have no control over. It makes you look amateur in the extreme and like you are begging. You want customers who are begging for you to do their work not the other way around.

You offer more logos at a higher price. Why would a business need three logos? They need one. Offer more services but understand what a business really needs not just more things thrown in a cart. Offer things that should be in any branding anyway like color variants, a style sheet, email signatures, etc as upsell.

🙂

Thank you so much for your suggestion and tips. I also grateful to your suggestion.

As i review your profile, you just open 5 gig. as you are a new seller you open 7 gig. So, Open another 2 gigs. it will help you to get the sale. also, before set the price research your market & competitor. How much they are offering & How much you should offer.

Also, change your Profile picture. it should be looks more professional.

Gig Rank policy:

1. Research your service keyword, which helps you to rank your gig on fiverr search engine.
  2. Do your gig image SEO friendly.
  3. Keep marketing your gig on social media.
  4. Try to keep online your profile 24/7
  5. Make your nice gig title with effective keywords.
  6. Send daily 10 buyer requests.

Thanks for your understanding…

thank you for your review. I am grateful to you.

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform

thank you so much for your tips

Archived