Impressions / Clicks / Messages & Orders - Stopped Abruptly

finalcutallen

I feel sorry for all of you guys facing this issue like me. I’ve been on Fiverr since 2014 and was doing all good with almost all of my gigs getting orders on daily basis and ranking on top pages.

Than in December 2019, all of a sudden, all of my gigs disappeared from the search. I’ve posted many times Forum, Contacted CS many times, Tried making changes to my gigs and did every possible thing to get back on track but nothing worked in my favour and still I can’t find my gigs even with EXACT title.

The worst part is, Even if you make a new gig that too will land on the last pages, Your gig can’t be found with exact gig title.

A large number of sellers have raised this issue over here and Fiverr has given nothing in response but they send a template answer to every support ticket.

We can’t do anything but being patient.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest we all open a ticket with support and ask them to look into this as a possible bug. This isn’t normal up and down in ranking else it will happen to all sellers. But I am a member of a large group of sellers and none of them have seen any such fluctuation with their accounts. This is happening to larger and older accounts.

suggest we all open a ticket with support and ask them to look into this as a possible bug

This isn’t gonna work too. They must be aware of this bug/issue.

I feel sorry for all of you guys facing this issue like me. I’ve been on Fiverr since 2014 and was doing all good with almost all of my gigs getting orders on daily basis and ranking on top pages.

Than in December 2019, all of a sudden, all of my gigs disappeared from the search. I’ve posted many times Forum, Contacted CS many times, Tried making changes to my gigs and did every possible thing to get back on track but nothing worked in my favour and still I can’t find my gigs even with EXACT title.

The worst part is, Even if you make a new gig that too will land on the last pages, Your gig can’t be found with exact gig title.

A large number of sellers have raised this issue over here and Fiverr has given nothing in response but they send a template answer to every support ticket.

We can’t do anything but being patient.

I am wondering what can be the cause. If there was any policy violation, Fiverr should notify us.

I am wondering what can be the cause. If there was any policy violation, Fiverr should notify us.

That’s the thing that is causing more stress that where did we make the mistake so that we can rectify it. But Fiverr will never tell you what is wrong. My competitors never went out of search results for years but they de-ranked my profile.

Don’t Worry, Dear You are Not Only One Person Who Facing This Issue, but I am also a Level 2 Seller with 5 Star Rating, and Its Happening With Me For the Last 6-7 Months.

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue too. Is your account impressions down consistantly or they get up for a few days and then go down again? What is the behaviour?

Don’t Worry, Dear You are Not Only One Person Who Facing This Issue, but I am also a Level 2 Seller with 5 Star Rating, and Its Happening With Me For the Last 6-7 Months.

You mean you’re facing this constantly? or having ups and downs?

image.thumb.png.aae89ab85b0d6c0bbff3d0d31ec77a6f.png
image1336×404 28.8 KB

I’m gonna wait until Jan 2nd to see if something changes. Currently not sure whether they purposefully doing this for newbies or a bug.

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue too. Is your account impressions down consistantly or they get up for a few days and then go down again? What is the behaviour?

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue too. Are your account impressions down consistently or they get up for a few days and then go down again? What is the behavior?

It’s Happening With Me I Think consistently

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.eace7e3ca472a59a176cfcee19a9d7fe.png
Screenshot_11866×790 67.3 KB
Screenshot_2.thumb.png.bc60eb3433956f356a8ba0a6770226bc.png
Screenshot_21905×786 68.5 KB

Here You Can Check My Gigs Analytics Last 6 Months and I Get Almost 0 Orders

also if you check my profile its very good I have courses badges and well-optimized gigs but still I am facing this issue

Its’ an algorithm of fiverr which is working and giving chance to new sellers to express their skills across the world, so it will be change sooner or later but you should stay connected and ensure your availability to take your position back on it. Stay positive 👍

You mean you’re facing this constantly? or having ups and downs?

I’m gonna wait until Jan 2nd to see if something changes. Currently not sure whether they purposefully doing this for newbies or a bug.

My graph matches yours. I was down for 2 weeks, saw upward movement on Dec 2 which lasted a few days and then down again for the past 2 weeks.

1308423827_Screenshot2020-12-22at10_38_45AM.thumb.png.16264ce64da04bf9e7f5766446112345.png
Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 10.38.45 AM2484×640 63.3 KB

I suggest we all open a ticket with support and ask them to look into this as a possible bug. This isn’t normal up and down in ranking else it will happen to all sellers. But I am a member of a large group of sellers and none of them have seen any such fluctuation with their accounts. This is happening to larger and older accounts.

I suggest we all open a ticket with support and ask them to look into this as a possible bug.

I opened 2 distputes a got just templated answers that I should work hard and share my gigs on social media. I’m trying to explain them that it is not problem with me (I have a great stats, everything is 100%) but no results yet.

I suggest we all open a ticket with support and ask them to look into this as a possible bug.

I opened 2 distputes a got just templated answers that I should work hard and share my gigs on social media. I’m trying to explain them that it is not problem with me (I have a great stats, everything is 100%) but no results yet.

Same. They are asking me to provide great service but fail to notice that I already have raving 5 stars across all my gigs and 100% other stats. I think customer service don’t know anything about the algorithm. We need a way to reach the product team somehow.

Sorry to hear you are facing this issue too. Are your account impressions down consistently or they get up for a few days and then go down again? What is the behavior?

It’s Happening With Me I Think consistently

Here You Can Check My Gigs Analytics Last 6 Months and I Get Almost 0 Orders

also if you check my profile its very good I have courses badges and well-optimized gigs but still I am facing this issue

You should consider stats only after Aug 20 because we had a overall bug with stats before that and it is not showing up. It is showing 0 impression for me before Aug 26.

Based on my experience,

Conversion rate is most important for your gig rank.

everytime you got message from client and make them order your gigs, your conversion will up, and after that, your gig will gradually up on search page.

Note : You can only see your conversion rate on Fiverr apps.

How to improve conversion rate because my conversion rate 0.00%.

So what will I do??

You should consider stats only after Aug 20 because we had a overall bug with stats before that and it is not showing up. It is showing 0 impression for me before Aug 26.

You should consider stats only after Aug 20 because we had an overall bug with stats before that and it is not showing up. It is showing 0 impressions for me before Aug 26.

You are Right, But Is It Make Sense That a Level 2 Seller Only Get 100-200 Impressions per day! I Think It’s Not Good For Level 2 sellers, as you can check My Fiverr profile.

Can you please show me your gigs analytics?

You should consider stats only after Aug 20 because we had an overall bug with stats before that and it is not showing up. It is showing 0 impressions for me before Aug 26.

You are Right, But Is It Make Sense That a Level 2 Seller Only Get 100-200 Impressions per day! I Think It’s Not Good For Level 2 sellers, as you can check My Fiverr profile.

Can you please show me your gigs analytics?

Yeah, I can see it was bit rough on Sep, Oct and Nov for you. This problem started for me since November only. Previously I had the same issue on June - July and it was solved in approx. 4 weeks without doing anything. At that time I linked that with cancellations that I got during those period but from last month it’s clear for me that it is not the performance issue and it is something else like maybe fiverr testing newer algorithm or something who knows.

Yeah, I can see it was bit rough on Sep, Oct and Nov for you. This problem started for me since November only. Previously I had the same issue on June - July and it was solved in approx. 4 weeks without doing anything. At that time I linked that with cancellations that I got during those period but from last month it’s clear for me that it is not the performance issue and it is something else like maybe fiverr testing newer algorithm or something who knows.

i just sent a message to VP product on LinkedIn. Let’s see

Keep use posted. I hope he won’t mind reaching out to him over there.

She was kind enough to reply within a day and I have sent her a detailed explanation of the issue. Hope she will forward it to the product team and if this indeed is a bug, it will get fixed.

The search algorithm is all over the place. If you search any keyword, you will see even 4.5 rated sellers on the first page in the first line while 5.0 rated sellers with years of excellent track record and thrown to the last pages. I am sure the clients are dealing with these 4.5 rated sellers and having a bad experience as a result.

She was kind enough to reply within a day and I have sent her a detailed explanation of the issue. Hope she will forward it to the product team and if this indeed is a bug, it will get fixed.

The search algorithm is all over the place. If you search any keyword, you will see even 4.5 rated sellers on the first page in the first line while 5.0 rated sellers with years of excellent track record and thrown to the last pages. I am sure the clients are dealing with these 4.5 rated sellers and having a bad experience as a result.

Can’t wait to see what she is going to say. I hope it just isn’t any of those templated messages I receive from CS.

Same problem here, i was receiving around 60-90 orders per month until MARCH 2020, but after that i just getting around 5-10 orders per month only from old clients, no new messages at all, now its been 9 months and i’m loosing hopes with fiverr, my rating is 5.0 and full of positive feedbacks from all of my buyers. i dont think good work and feedback matters with fiverr algorithm, its just lucky and random, so I’m planning to move away from fiverr and no more hopes available. only way to move forward is learning more skills and find a way to survive as a freelancer.

Same problem here, i was receiving around 60-90 orders per month until MARCH 2020, but after that i just getting around 5-10 orders per month only from old clients, no new messages at all, now its been 9 months and i’m loosing hopes with fiverr, my rating is 5.0 and full of positive feedbacks from all of my buyers. i dont think good work and feedback matters with fiverr algorithm, its just lucky and random, so I’m planning to move away from fiverr and no more hopes available. only way to move forward is learning more skills and find a way to survive as a freelancer.

@markwilsson I searched for vintage retro logo design and it showed me bunch of new sellers with no reviews to ones with 4.5 or 4.7 . This is kinda sad that you’re good in that service and having more than thousands of positive reviews but your gig didn’t show up. I feel bad that you’re facing this for a long time (it should not be a gig rotation thing in this case).

EDIT:

why are the post edits not updating properly, maybe I should clean the cache or is it happening to everyone?

I’m planning to move away from fiverr and no more hopes available. only way to move forward is learning more skills and find a way to survive as a freelancer.

It is a good idea. Now when I have a lot of spare time I can finally build a good portfolio and search for new sources of income. I was receiving around 200 orders per month but now when my gig stuck on 18th page (while other gig rotating) and I can’t find it by my keywords - I don’t see good perspectives for the next year. I also tried “Promoted gigs” feature but results were not satisfied.

Customer support can’t help with this issue and just answered with standard template messages.

So I think it is time to move forward and search for new possibilities.

Archived