Impressions / Clicks / Messages & Orders - Stopped Abruptly

finalcutallen

She was kind enough to reply within a day and I have sent her a detailed explanation of the issue. Hope she will forward it to the product team and if this indeed is a bug, it will get fixed.

The search algorithm is all over the place. If you search any keyword, you will see even 4.5 rated sellers on the first page in the first line while 5.0 rated sellers with years of excellent track record and thrown to the last pages. I am sure the clients are dealing with these 4.5 rated sellers and having a bad experience as a result.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this with the right team! This is very awesome of you.

Can you please share with her the link to this specific discussion so the developer team can review all our accounts? As I have this issue still as well so we can get help in one go.

Thank you kindly!!!

Happy Holidays to everyone! May 2021 be amazing for everyone!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Still haven’t heard back from her. Seems like she is ghosting me just like the customer support team. Sad.

Maybe it’s time to move on to more mature platforms.

Still haven’t heard back from her.

Holidays, Christmas, spending time with family? Maybe she is Out Of Office.

I know this is an issue but since it is not a life or death situation I think they will not reply and most likely they are operating on bare minimum staff at this time.

My gig returned to 1st page (about 7 hours ago) what about you, guys?

Very happy for you! How long did you wait in total and did you do anything?

Mine still the same… I am losing hope.

I have recently sent a million messages to wish happy holidays to my clients and they replied back to me to wish me too… and because I haven’t replied back to them(as anyone would normally do after receiving wishes back), my Response Rate literally dropped 10% and Customer Support says it’s my fault and won’t fix it…

I think moving on to a different platform will end up being the best solution. This is a joke now.

Very happy for you! How long did you wait in total and did you do anything?

Mine still the same… I am losing hope.

I have recently sent a million messages to wish happy holidays to my clients and they replied back to me to wish me too… and because I haven’t replied back to them(as anyone would normally do after receiving wishes back), my Response Rate literally dropped 10% and Customer Support says it’s my fault and won’t fix it…

I think moving on to a different platform will end up being the best solution. This is a joke now.

Thanks.

My gig dropped on the 8th of December and today my gig returned.

Within all that time I edited my gig and profile description few times, changed tags, tried Promoted gigs (got 0 impr. & 0 clicks), contacted CS (but with no luck - just got templated messages).

Yesterday I reported about 10-15 gigs that copied my gig description and also changed profile photo.

So total 22 days of fun.

My gig returned to 1st page (about 7 hours ago) what about you, guys?

Mine too, it used to be on a last page and last row and from around 8 hrs ago it was on the first page last row. I literally changed nothing in my Gig. So I think we’re all getting this at the same time (like fiverr applied some beta testing on search algorithm on us). It started on 8th Dec on my side too. I want to mention that I just manually turned on and off availability mode (offline or online) from my phone’s fiverr app last night. I can’t say that’s what directly influenced this. I’m gonna wait for couple of days and will monitor how it goes. Anyways anyone else have seen improvement so far? @kulkicreatives how about you brother?

Mine too, it used to be on a last page and last row and from around 8 hrs ago it was on the first page last row. I literally changed nothing in my Gig. So I think we’re all getting this at the same time (like fiverr applied some beta testing on search algorithm on us). It started on 8th Dec on my side too. I want to mention that I just manually turned on and off availability mode (offline or online) from my phone’s fiverr app last night. I can’t say that’s what directly influenced this. I’m gonna wait for couple of days and will monitor how it goes. Anyways anyone else have seen improvement so far? @kulkicreatives how about you brother?

I want to mention that I just manually turned on and off availability mode (offline or online) from my phone’s fiverr app last night. I can’t say that’s what directly influenced this.

I also tried this 2 weeks ago and it was not helpfull. It seems that it was some update on fiverr’s side. Hope that it is not for just 1-2 days (I had similar boost on the 14th -15th of Dec but after that my gig again dropped to the 18th page)

I am still waiting. This can well be a rotation thing and everyone will be get back to where they were before but those few people who said they didn’t get their gig back after 9 months really scared us lol

Nonetheless, no one should rely on a single platform for orders. Lesson learned.

I had to experience the same on May and my gigs got back to first page in September. On 12th of December, they dropped again.

waiting waiting and waiting!! my all gigs down end of JUNE and now 6 month is passing but no single improvement. I tried by changing everything like tag, title, price but result is 0. I have contact CS many times but didn’t get help, they just always give robotic answer! share on social media, send buyer request, complete many orders blah blah! I have tried everything but no result. I have contacted many freelancer in my country who faced this issue some one get back after 7 month some one after 5 month and some one 9 month and some one passed 1 year and one freelancer passed 1 year 6 months but he don’t get back his gig rank!! in this November I have passed 1 year journey on fiverr but in this one year I have worked only 5 months and completed only 100 projects! my gigs rank down on MARCH and then it got back after 10 days and then I have worked only 1-2 months and then I have suffering for COVID19 and then JUNE my gigs all down!! there has no guarantee to get back gig rank again its the problem! I have deactivated my account many times but I came again if my account became ok but my bad luck !! no improvement not getting promoted gig too. I don’t know I have future on this account or no!!

imp.thumb.PNG.2cb85799bf2176339441fa63a6cc46cd.PNG
imp1296×352 19.6 KB

-> 5th Jan

Gig came to the first page but still impressions are lower. It was supposed to be above 300 impressions and 20 clicks daily but it is still at around 70 and 2 or 3 clicks. I know this is because of the position. Normally my gig would be positioned on 1st or 2nd row but now it is still on last row and last position.

Let me know guys if your gigs are brought back to the position where it was before(Like how it was before all these started) or not yet.

UPDATE : -> 7th Jan 2021, everything came back to normal (normal like before all these things happened). So anyone reading this thread, don’t worry guys it’ll be alright for you. Wait for your turn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! After three months of total radio silence, algorithm finally kicked in for me as well and I am back on first page.

At least now it’s clear that this can happen from time to time and usually it lasts 3 months until it kicks back in.

Good luck to everyone and anyone who is going through the same right now. It will get better eventually.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! After three months of total radio silence, algorithm finally kicked in for me as well and I am back on first page.

At least now it’s clear that this can happen from time to time and usually it lasts 3 months until it kicks back in.

Good luck to everyone and anyone who is going through the same right now. It will get better eventually.

Glad to hear it man. Best wishes

is it automatically ranked your gig again?

Archived