Fiverr Please help me I have a buyer thats trying to Scam me out of my hard work

dataguruz

Please look at this order #FO419358A541 the buyer is attempting to scam me and taking advantage of my goodwill as a seller and now he is attempting to get my services for free after I finished the order Please assist me I had sent an urgent SOS to customer service but dint get any response

Please help and protect us sellers from Fraudulent buyers out to exploit sellers for free services Thanks

Guest fiveonchris101

by viewing your gigs you offer a service that is against fiverr policy by being against the youtube user and google policy, such could be considered an unethical gig that are deceptive are frowned upon. recommend pulled the gig. these type of gigs attract bad black hat type of buyers who abuse the system…

i do sympathize with sellers with bad buyers but if the gig is for your youtube likes you could be attracting unethical buyers

Hi Madmo,

Thank you so much I will send that to Customer support again, and just to also point out our youtube views from a network of viewers from all over the world that follow any videos we highlight on our blogs and we have a very clean community driven process thats above board.

Regards

Archived