The order was canceled, but the customer USES THE VIDEO. Customer Support doesn't answer me

loathen

But the main point is the OP’s buyer is illegal using the OP’s work, which the OP hasn’t been paid for and support doesn’t seem to be helping.

And my point is that the OP has been wasting how much mental energy on this over the weeks?

At what point does the energy spent trying to recoup something far exceed the cost trying to be recouped?

The OP is going on like he’s been diddled out of his life savings, it’s a gig on Fiverr that went pear shaped, nobody died, we all get stung sometimes, get the hell over it and move on it my main point but it’s falling on deaf ears I suspect.

Maybe it’s the principle of it. If support allows it this time they’ll probably keep allowing it. Also $250 is quite a bit of money to just ignore and allow the buyer to get away with (keep the money and the delivery and is using it), though it depends how much the OP normally earns through Fiverr. I think it’s also about the review. They like the video so much they’re using it but there’s still a low rated review and the OP hasn’t been paid for the work.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest you read before commenting about an issue.

I suggest you read before commenting about an issue.

I have read a lot and understood you want to get paid for your delivery.

Is it likely to happen?

I have send like 30 messages to CS explaining my side

The answer is no.

Are you angry with buyer because he uses the video without paying for it?

I guess you are.

Buyer has no right to your delivery because he never paid for it. So why don’t you submit a copyright takedown request to Youtube?

Hi there.

While I don’t know the whole story, I do see why you are frustrated.

Extremely bad experience aside, I think by sending messages to the only people that may be able to help you using this tone and language, is probably a bad idea.

I don’t know the whole story,

you are frustrated.

Extremely bad experience

Keep contacting CS that can only help you in this situation.

I don’t know the whole story,

you are frustrated.

Extremely bad experience

Keep contacting CS that can only help you in this situation.

Not sure why you chose to isolate these specific quotes from my replies, but the OP can’t gain anything from further pursuing this.

There is a point where one needs to cut their losses, it’s the only way forward.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been able to get an answer for 23 days on my latest ticket and he keeps marking my tickets solved without answering, total of like 45 days without an answer. This one buyer is using my work from an order he made CS cancel and I can’t get an answer, not one.

So, is there a way for me to report this person?

Archived