My buyer give me tips but not review

arpitasahatanni

Ahahah, I love the consistency so much.

Anyway, my advice is as following - when closing an order, just write “Please let me know what you think”. Avoid the word feedback, regardless of what CS says. They can’t be trusted.

regardless of what CS says. They can’t be trusted.

%100 agreed. No one can trust.

Anyway, my advice is as following - when closing an order, just write “Please let me know what you think”. Avoid the word feedback, regardless of what CS says. They can’t be trusted.

THIS ⬇️

Nonetheless, I have never asked for or hinted at a getting a review. Yet, 82% of my orders are reviews. I think the secret for getting reviews is to be polite, positive, friendly and provide good customer service.

THIS ⬇️

Nonetheless, I have never asked for or hinted at a getting a review. Yet, 82% of my orders are reviews. I think the secret for getting reviews is to be polite, positive, friendly and provide good customer service.

My average is under 60, and dropping quickly. It really depends on what you do and the clients you get. I got a client recently that makes an order every single day and never leaves reviews, for confidentiality reasons. So I went from a couple orders a month to 20+, most of them without reviews. My reviewed rate is going to crater lol.

Archived