Collections Feature : Tell us what you think

shayshaf

I got in troble because I need to show the developer the problem that I need him to fix. Fiverr doesn’t provide away to share screen with the developer so that the buyer can show the problem. Some people are better showing the problem than writing what needs to be done. Is fiverr going to add a feature for this? Or is there a way that I can do this without violating fiverr policy. thanks

Thank you guys.

Great comments, I will defiantly keep them in mind when working on this feature.

For the ones who asked I just want to point out that collections are not connected to Fiverr search results or rankings.

Thanks again:)

Shay

I’ve kept a handful in my collection, for sellers who really stood out that I want to work with in the future. It’s a good resource to have and I’m glad it’s there, and I would love to see further refinements/improvement to the feature.

I collect gigs simply if I am interested in buying them. I oftentimes don’t want to buy right away but if I think it’s an interesting concept or may want to give it as a gift in the future, I put it in a collection. For me, it’s just a better alternative to cluttering up my bookmark bar.

Guest luna_dreamer07

I collect Gigs I’m considering from the same category, so I can compare them and see which one’s the best fit for me. The only improvement I can think of is separating Collections into categories like Art, Writing, Crafts or whatever, so someone doesn’t collect ten drawing Gigs, fifty relationship Gigs and try to find a particular Gig. 🙂

Archived