Hello senior mates, I am new here!

env_scientist

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean by “I am new here”?

You had a different account created just last month, it seems like you just decided to create a new one, therefore breaking Fiverr’s ToS.

Your old account is still active, and it seems like within the course of a month you are no longer a programmer, as you manage to shift your services to those of an environmentalist, with several years of experience.

yup … it seems that ’ midul_islam’ and ’ env_scientist ’ are actually the same user… the same profile picture on both accounts 😃 good one

I didn’t know you could become a scientist within 30 days or less.

Anyway, @env_scientist you are in breach of Fiverr’s ToS, as it’s not allowed to have multiple accounts on here.

What do you mean by “I am new here”?

You had a different account created just last month, it seems like you just decided to create a new one, therefore breaking Fiverr’s ToS.

Your old account is still active, and it seems like within the course of a month you are no longer a programmer, as you manage to shift your services to those of an environmentalist, with several years of experience.

@frank_d Yes Sir, I got flagged, that account . that’s why i opened it. I deactivate that account and yes sir, I am still learning programming but my academic background is Environmental Science .Can i change my username ?

@frank_d Yes Sir, I got flagged, that account . that’s why i opened it. I deactivate that account and yes sir, I am still learning programming but my academic background is Environmental Science .Can i change my username ?

I got flagged, that account

Instead of opening one dead end account after another, read the website’s Terms of Service.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You keep breaking the rules. You spam people on the forum with PMs, and god only knows what you are doing on the platform.

I got flagged, that account

Instead of opening one dead end account after another, read the website’s Terms of Service.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

You keep breaking the rules. You spam people on the forum with PMs, and god only knows what you are doing on the platform.

god only knows what you are doing on the platform.

Yes , Sir. I did’t know how to close midul_islam account. But I closed that today.

• 1 month later...

Archived