Flagged My account

maryykimberly

Hello,
Today I just woke up just to find my account has been flagged for delivering blank work. I usually do relationship advice, sociology and psychology, the service needs live communications so I preferred to use my inbox a delivery channel since Fiverr doesn’t allow communications outside . I would agree with my client to complete the order then we would chat and solve their issues as we arrange on sessions. My question was, what is wrong if we agree with my client to just complete the order and I’ll continue on my inbox (live chat) ??

I think you’re only supposed to press “deliver” when the work has been done (completed). With proof of the work done attached to the delivery. Maybe the order page would have been a better place for the communications and after that’s all complete, then you can deliver (with proof of work).

Or you could ask permission from Fiverr for some other communication method and only use that with the gig if they approve it, and only deliver after you’ve done what you say you do in the gig.

Hello,

Today I just woke up just to find my account has been flagged for delivering blank work. I usually do relationship advice, sociology and psychology, the service needs live communications so I preferred to use my inbox a delivery channel since Fiverr doesn’t allow communications outside . I would agree with my client to complete the order then we would chat and solve their issues as we arrange on sessions. My question was, what is wrong if we agree with my client to just complete the order and I’ll continue on my inbox (live chat) ??

I would agree with my client to complete the order then we would chat and solve their issues as we arrange on sessions.

That’s your problem, right there.

You can’t ask for the buyer to accept work that has yet to be delivered.

Flagging your account was a right call.

Maybe you should give Fiverr’s ToS a thorough read before providing any services on here.

Guest lloydsolutions

They flagged my account few hours after promoting me to Level One Seller, I just don’t understand

They flagged my account

Check this out: if you want to protect your account.

I would agree with my client to complete the order then we would chat and solve their issues as we arrange on sessions.

That’s your problem, right there.

You can’t ask for the buyer to accept work that has yet to be delivered.

Flagging your account was a right call.

Maybe you should give Fiverr’s ToS a thorough read before providing any services on here.

I see but atleast they could have given me a warning, my warning days were 30/30

Is it possible that Fiverr just Promoted my account to Level One then within few hours the account is flagged without even a single warning??

Promotion is automatic, based on your metrics.

Receiving a warning is a manual process based on automatic flags.

They knew what they were doing, this wasn’t a mistake.

You made a mistake. Just trying to put things in perspective for you.

A warning is so that you can fix the mistake you made vs banning you.

So you wanted something to warn you of your mistake other than a warning?

Maybe a friendly email to not break ToS?

I’m not being a jerk here, just trying to show you that this is exactly why warnings exist.

While giving delivery, did you write anything in the text box like " hi, you can message me while I give delivery here" ? or left that blank as well? It is not necessary that all deliveries must have attachments but did you write some words in the text box?

Yeah, I mentioned " Hello dear, we can continue with the work at my inbox(Chat) while I give delivery here"

Promotion is automatic, based on your metrics.

Receiving a warning is a manual process based on automatic flags.

They knew what they were doing, this wasn’t a mistake.

You made a mistake. Just trying to put things in perspective for you.

A warning is so that you can fix the mistake you made vs banning you.

So you wanted something to warn you of your mistake other than a warning?

Maybe a friendly email to not break ToS?

I’m not being a jerk here, just trying to show you that this is exactly why warnings exist.

Ok, no problem. What are you helping here, are solving or making it worse. Do you even mind how I feel right now?. That’s for your help but you are way too harsh. Why??

Ok, no problem. What are you helping here, are solving or making it worse. Do you even mind how I feel right now?. That’s for your help but you are way too harsh. Why??

What are you helping here, are solving or making it worse.

He is trying to help you understand the rules – which you did break. Fiverr flagged your account, as a result, as they do to many other sellers to break the same rule(s).

Do you even mind how I feel right now?

Unfortunately, it’s not a matter of how you feel. You DID break the rules (which are stated in the Terms of Service). This is a matter of how Fiverr responds to those who break this rule.

Hello,

My question was, what is wrong if we agree with my client to just complete the order and I’ll continue on my inbox (live chat) ??

You aren’t allowed to deliver an incomplete order. Even if you do continue your chat through the inbox, take screenshots of the full conversation and when the session is complete, submit these screenshots on your order page for proof of completion.

Did your account get banned? Or did they issue a warning?

My question was, what is wrong if we agree with my client to just complete the order and I’ll continue on my inbox (live chat) ??

You aren’t allowed to deliver an incomplete order. Even if you do continue your chat through the inbox, take screenshots of the full conversation and when the session is complete, submit these screenshots on your order page for proof of completion.

Did your account get banned? Or did they issue a warning?

They are saying that my account is restricted, i cannot access it until they review it.

thanks for the advice, next time i will deliver screenshots of all the live convo.

Just hoping to get my account back

What are you helping here, are solving or making it worse.

He is trying to help you understand the rules – which you did break. Fiverr flagged your account, as a result, as they do to many other sellers to break the same rule(s).

Do you even mind how I feel right now?

Unfortunately, it’s not a matter of how you feel. You DID break the rules (which are stated in the Terms of Service). This is a matter of how Fiverr responds to those who break this rule.

Thanks for clarification, hoping to get my account back and I will make sure I read and follow all the TOS.

Archived