Customer threatening for the Legal actions

prince1872

but Fiverr do not reveal the information right?

They won’t unless they were required by law to. That’s probably in the Privacy Policy.

eg. the Privacy Policy says:

We will share your information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes;

They won’t unless they were required by law to. That’s probably in the Privacy Policy.

eg. the Privacy Policy says:

We will share your information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes;

That’s great help i think.

On the off-chance they’re not lying (which I absolutely think they do). Were you given specific guidelines and requirements directly from the printer to arrange the design a certain way? The requirements you potentially misunderstood or ignored which could lead to it printing wrong?

Or was it just “I need a t-shirt design, do it” kind of order?

On the off-chance they’re not lying (which I absolutely think they do). Were you given specific guidelines and requirements directly from the printer to arrange the design a certain way? The requirements you potentially misunderstood or ignored which could lead to it printing wrong?

Or was it just “I need a t-shirt design, do it” kind of order?

The print website is quite good and they provided the template to fit the design on it. I had fit the design on the same template and shown him. may be he skipped the preview part there/in hurry.

The print website is quite good and they provided the template to fit the design on it. I had fit the design on the same template and shown him. may be he skipped the preview part there/in hurry.

I think I misunderstood you a little bit in the beginning. By “mirrored wrong” did you mean that the entire design had to be flipped to print correctly or that there was something in the design itself that needed to be revised but the person hasn’t noticed that before receiving their 20 000 copies?

In any case, they approved the design twice. When they’ve accepted the order on fiverr and when they’ve sent it to printer (where you also need to confirm that you provide them with the correct file so they’re not liable if things go wrong).

You aren’t wrong here…,
Buyer already have a chance to see and ask revisions if there are any mistake.
Once they accept the delivery, then the project is final (unless you break TOS by stealling other works)

It’s just a thread…, your buyer won’t sue you …, does he want to waste more time and money again??? If he want to cancel the order, just let him cancel…, you won’t get high rating from him anymore so better to cancel this order.

and once the order is settled…, just block him.

Hope you could solve this problem sooner 🙂

You aren’t wrong here…,

Buyer already have a chance to see and ask revisions if there are any mistake.

Once they accept the delivery, then the project is final (unless you break TOS by stealling other works)

It’s just a thread…, your buyer won’t sue you …, does he want to waste more time and money again??? If he want to cancel the order, just let him cancel…, you won’t get high rating from him anymore so better to cancel this order.

and once the order is settled…, just block him.

Hope you could solve this problem sooner 🙂

Thank you for your response on the issue. hope it will be solved soon.

Archived