I got a response for the topic : I made an account for my child voiceover and suddenly my current old account was disabled

dodiiii1980

other for My son

Fiverr doesn’t exactly encourage family businesses, especially if you are involved in creating gigs or other actions on your son’s account. Did you also offer voiceovers on your own account?

Did you also offer voiceovers on your own account?

Yes but this is for me

I am a woman

That sounded like she offered voiceovers as well.

Because of the legitimate amount of fraud on the internet these days, TOS is very important. That being said, it does seems some company’s disregard important details more than others. Either they are too busy or the people they employ don’t care. I do believe customer service could be a little better. I have been on fiverr since 2014 and just switched from video work to voice-over. I hadn’t done any work for over a year and they had my response time at average 3 days. I sent an email and they said they corrected it. I dont see the correction but maybe it will pop up. If I were you , and you feel passionate about you record with Fiverr, continue to reach out to them. Persistence may be the key.

Yes but my best sellet gig is translation And i didn’t do any voice over from a year

Oh so you did have a voice over gig, even if you hadn’t worked with it for a year… yeah, that’s completely not allowed, there’s really nothing you can do.

I mean, you can try to insist because you have nothing to lose, but I doubt it will work 😕

Yes but my best sellet gig is translation And i didn’t do any voice over from a year

And i didn’t do any voice over from a year

It doesn’t matter. Even when CS allows two household members to open their own accounts, they can’t offer the same service.

After 7 years and with Fiverr being so important to you, why didn’t you ask CS for permission first? And brushed up your knowledge on the ToS before opening the account for your son? Or simply created a gig for your son within your own account, since he’s not allowed to work on Fiverr due to his age?

Archived