I earned Top Rated Badge within 6 months > in First nomination

That’s pretty good, congrats! I don’t think anyone can tell for sure if those were actually the reason for you to get the badge but nevertheless good stats for anyone to have, and even without the badge I’m sure you’d still be successful by maintaining those standards.

Sometimes my clients ask for shopify help, of which I know nothing, so I’ll save your profile.

I am not sure about that, I also surprised 🙂

• 2 months later...

Hello All,

I want to thank Fiverr for Top-rated seller status I earned this week. and I want to thank all my buyers for your rating and trust in my work.

I have started my journey as a buyer. Although not being so serious, I started designing my gigs and providing services after a few months. And then about six months ago, I have redesigned the gig that took me to earn my top-rated status within a short while. Most of the orders I got within the last 3 months.

The criteria that helped me to propel towards success are:

99.99% client satisfaction;

Low percentage of order cancellation ( Just one)

Low percentage of revision ( Just one)

Quick response of the buyers; ( within few mins)

and furthermore, in case of buyer dissatisfaction, I always try to provide instant solutions.

Repeat Buyer % is High.

Clear communication with buyers

Completed and delivered all the orders on/within time ( No overdue)

Thank you!

and furthermore, in case of buyer dissatisfaction, I always try to provide instant solutions.

Repeat Buyer % is High.

Congratulations 😍

Just thinking, And you never had problem with Fiverr TOS regarding this
“We will provide Email, live chat, Fb and Instagram service. 900-1200 Emails”

It basically lists all the outside Fiverr communication options. In order to get this client must share with you all these outside Fiverr communication option. Don’t you get flags or warning when client sends you email address or other sites?

Just thinking, And you never had problem with Fiverr TOS regarding this

“We will provide Email, live chat, Fb and Instagram service. 900-1200 Emails”

It basically lists all the outside Fiverr communication options. In order to get this client must share with you all these outside Fiverr communication option. Don’t you get flags or warning when client sends you email address or other sites?

Fiverr allows you to share the email address or all necessary informatics when you need it for work purpose. We always try to communicate via Fiverr. We ignore clients even if they ask for outside communication on fiverr.

Fiverr allows you to share the email address or all necessary informatics when you need it for work purpose. We always try to communicate via Fiverr. We ignore clients even if they ask for outside communication on fiverr.

We ignore clients even if they ask for outside communication on fiverr.

But your entire GIG is offering outside Fiverr communication. And yes, you are right, if it required for job then it is OK.

Repeat Buyer % is High.

Congratulations 😍

Wowww congrats! Reading your list, what is revisions about?

Archived