Evalution Period

m_hamza12

Question

15 answers to this question

Fiverr evaluates your performance once every month to determine your seller level.

Fiverr looks at what percentage of messages you respond to, what percentage of orders you successfully complete, what percentage of orders you complete on time, and your feedback rating.

From memory Fiverr averages the data from the past 60 days.

For example, I’m a level 2 seller, and I have to maintain a 90% or higher rating for responding to messages, order completion and order completion on time, as well as an average feedback score of 4.7 or higher out of 5.0.

• Like 7

Fiverr evaluates your performance once every month to determine your seller level.

Fiverr looks at what percentage of messages you respond to, what percentage of orders you successfully complete, what percentage of orders you complete on time, and your feedback rating.

From memory Fiverr averages the data from the past 60 days.

For example, I’m a level 2 seller, and I have to maintain a 90% or higher rating for responding to messages, order completion and order completion on time, as well as an average feedback score of 4.7 or higher out of 5.0.

My views impression of last 7 days

Impression 29

Views 216

Clicks 35

And i sent offered only 6

So it is better progress until now or not.

• Like 2

Evaluation period ends on May 15, 2020, what does it mean I am new on fiver can anybody tell me please must reply.

Evaluation period ends on May 15, 2020, what does it mean

Switch to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page and then click Analytics.

Scroll down the page to see your own specific details with regard to this.

• Like 2

Impression 29

Views 216

Clicks 35

Impression 29

Views 231

Clicks 35

• Like 2

Impression 29

Views 231

Clicks 35

Impression 29

Views 231

Clicks 35

First of all it has nothing to do with your statistics for the evaluation.

If you want to learn more which statistics is taken into account then read fiverr help page or at least read what written in all tabs of your seller account. All information is already there and @lloydsolutions already pointed you where to find it.

So it is better progress until now or not

Did you get any orders? If you got orders then of course it’s a good progress. If you didn’t get orders, are you satisfied with not getting orders? If you are ok with not getting orders with those clicks then it’s also a “good progress”.

• Like 8

hi there today is Evaluation period which ends Oct 14, 2020, 00:00 GMT . i have completed all those goals which needs to become a level 1 seller and now its Oct 15 but nothing happened …no badge …no promotion …whats the reason ?? :roll_eyes:

• Like 1

so i have completed all the goals except the earnings one and the evaluation period is only 4 days apart (15 june). my question is if i reached the evaluation period without completing that 1 goal, will my anayltics get reset and make me start all over again? or will i still have them on 100% except the total earnings being half way through? also will i have to wait another 60 days even though i finished my earnings goal after the evaluation?

• Like 1

so i have completed all the goals except the earnings one and the evaluation period is only 4 days apart (15 june). my question is if i reached the evaluation period without completing that 1 goal, will my anayltics get reset and make me start all over again? or will i still have them on 100% except the total earnings being half way through? also will i have to wait another 60 days even though i finished my earnings goal after the evaluation?

No, your stats would not be reset, but can change if you are late in delivering, cancel an order, get an account warning, get a bad review that lowers your overall to below 4.7 or miss a message within the first 24 hours (new messages on an order or in your IN box) before the next evaluation period in July (15). If you do not miss any of the above mentioned, you will just be building on your earnings goal to get to the level you are trying to qualify for.

Keep in mind though, the only automatic level promotions are for New Seller to Level 1 and Level 1 to Level 2. TRS and Pro are vetted by the Fiverr staff and do not happen automatically.

GG

• Like 4

No, your stats would not be reset, but can change if you are late in delivering, cancel an order, get an account warning, get a bad review that lowers your overall to below 4.7 or miss a message within the first 24 hours (new messages on an order or in your IN box) before the next evaluation period in July (15). If you do not miss any of the above mentioned, you will just be building on your earnings goal to get to the level you are trying to qualify for.

Keep in mind though, the only automatic level promotions are for New Seller to Level 1 and Level 1 to Level 2. TRS and Pro are vetted by the Fiverr staff and do not happen automatically.

GG

thank you so much! its all clear now.

• Like 1