Feedback for my first gig (SEO related)

adeelzahid111

Hi everyone! I’ve been reading the forums for quite a bit now and the knowledge here has certainly helped me improve the first gig that I created. However, I’m wondering if there’s something else that I can improve. The gig is SEO related, so it would be great if anyone from that particular field could give me feedback about it.

Here’s the link to my SEO audit gig if you are willing to take a look. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I’m also open to any other suggestions that you might have regarding the gig or my profile.

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Just a heads-up: I know genuinely nothing about SEO and most of what I read sounded like gibberish to me, but people looking to buy your services would probably understand. (Or would they? Since they’re most likely paying you to understand it for them.)

The first few things I noticed were the professional and clean-looking gig image, followed by the clear gig packages and description. Truly, there’s little to fault there. You haven’t over-used formatting massively, and for the most part, it sounds like you know what you’re doing and like you can speak English properly. Your FAQ is pretty straight forward as well.

One thing to note is that it’s “(an) action plan”, not simply “action plan”.

The main reason you (most likely) don’t have orders yet is because you haven’t got a review. Getting your first 5-star review is crucial to start luring in organic buyers from Fiverr. It requires a work on your part, though, since you’ll likely have to turn to friends or family who need your service.

All in all, it’s looking good.

Just a heads-up: I know genuinely nothing about SEO and most of what I read sounded like gibberish to me, but people looking to buy your services would probably understand. (Or would they? Since they’re most likely paying you to understand it for them.)

The first few things I noticed were the professional and clean-looking gig image, followed by the clear gig packages and description. Truly, there’s little to fault there. You haven’t over-used formatting massively, and for the most part, it sounds like you know what you’re doing and like you can speak English properly. Your FAQ is pretty straight forward as well.

The main reason you (most likely) don’t have orders yet is because you haven’t got a review. Getting your first 5-star review is crucial to start luring in organic buyers from Fiverr. It requires a work on your part, though, since you’ll likely have to turn to friends or family who need your service.

All in all, it’s looking good.

(Or would they? Since they’re most likely paying you to understand it for them.)

I’ve created a guide for them to understand. However, most people who own websites should know basic SEO.

Alright, fixed.

Yeah, I’ll start working on that.

Thanks for the feedback!

Archived