How to get back ranking of GIG?

abdulrehmanlhr

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This tag shows you that this gig is the best seller from all your gigs. Nothing to do with the Fiverr search and will not get any benefit from them.

@chetanmaini627

Firstly thanks for response.

What is meant by best seller. I mean only completed my first order than it showing on that gig and no completed orders with other gigs.

So, how i am best seller?☺️

@chetanmaini627

What is meant by best seller. I mean only completed my first order than it showing on that gig and no completed orders with other gigs.

The “best seller” on your gig isn’t shown to anyone other than you so it will only benefit you so you know which of your gigs is selling the most (or more likely which is selling the most, most recently).

It’s probably which has received the most orders (even if they’re not yet complete) within the last x days (assuming it’s not “all time”).

edit: though that tag from your gig isn’t shown to other users, I think it shows the best seller first (in the top left) when they view your profile.

Guest humanissocial

@chetanmaini627

It does not mean YOU are the best seller. It means that particular gig that has that badge is the best seller (sells the most) out of all the gigs you offer.

It does not mean YOU are the best seller. It means that particular gig that has that badge is the best seller (sells the most) out of all the gigs you offer.

The value is social proof: people tend to trust something if it is the best indication of a seller’s success.

But surely it’s not really social proof if no one else can see the badge on that gig on his profile (unless if it was through his screenshot, but since it (the badge) is not shown publicly, it’s not really designed as social proof I think).

Guest humanissocial

The value is social proof: people tend to trust something if it is the best indication of a seller’s success.

But surely it’s not really social proof if no one else can see the badge on that gig on his profile (unless if it was through his screenshot, but since it (the badge) is not shown publicly, it’s not really designed as social proof I think).

Is it not? Sorry, my mistake.

Then the value would just be feedback and a reminder for the seller.

Is it not? Sorry, my mistake.

Then the value would just be feedback and a reminder for the seller.

No it’s not shown on anyone’s gig on their profile other than the logged in seller’s profile (ie. only shown for the seller looking at their own profile when logged in).

Guest humanissocial

No it’s not shown on anyone’s gig on their profile other than the logged in seller’s profile (ie. only shown for the seller looking at their own profile when logged in).

Thanks for letting me know!

The “best seller” on your gig isn’t shown to anyone other than you so it will only benefit you so you know which of your gigs is selling the most (or more likely which is selling the most, most recently).

It’s probably which has received the most orders (even if they’re not yet complete) within the last x days (assuming it’s not “all time”).

edit: though that tag from your gig isn’t shown to other users, I think it shows the best seller first (in the top left) when they view your profile.

@uk1000

Always satisfied with your response. I always stop my searching after your answer and solution . Thanks a lot to be here on fiverr forum.

I wanna friendship with you. Any good luck for me ?

That is great but check if your gig image is attractive to buyer? Or if your gig description is properly written?

If you can’t answer these questions properly then that means you need to improve your gig.

@goldsmydy

Thanks a lot for your response. Can you please tell me something about my gig (attractive or not or any other suggestion ) after visiting my gig as you’r looking experienced. Sorry to disturb you schedule. I am waiting for you nice suggestions.

my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/R77ldR

Thanks.

@goldsmydy

Thanks a lot for your response. Can you please tell me something about my gig (attractive or not or any other suggestion ) after visiting my gig as you’r looking experienced. Sorry to disturb you schedule. I am waiting for you nice suggestions.

my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/share/R77ldR

Thanks.

The description is okay, but you can improve the gig image with an eye catchy graphics banner. That also helps to catch buyers attention.

@abdulrehmanlhr You have 1 review and you want to be on the top page? I have 15k and I am on page 6.

@gogugmg

My gig title is “Fast english typing,handwritten or scanned documents to word”

so when i search fast english typing it shows up on First no

when english typing still show on first page

butt i case of scanned documents to word shows on second page, that,s a problem

@gogugmg

My gig title is “Fast english typing,handwritten or scanned documents to word”

so when i search fast english typing it shows up on First no

when english typing still show on first page

butt i case of scanned documents to word shows on second page, that,s a problem

I saw your GIG. it will be in the first place only if there are no others with these tags, you have just 1 review

The words you mention are in the tag, Capture.PNG.8d761948ad9ac919855abec9cf22d316.PNG

I saw your GIG. it will be in the first place only if there are no others with these tags, you have just 1 review

The words you mention are in the tag, Capture

@gogugmg

Sorry to take your time because i don’t want to lose experienced suggestion from experienced person…😍

I did’nt understand what you said , i mean should i change tages or not ? if need to change please suggest one or two tages to add…

shall be thankful to you

Archived